CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Maybe this will be the next Clark thread?
Post 26 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user

Post 27 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
This thread will never die!


Post 28 • IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips
Maybe this will be the next Clark thread?
I meant the Dr 1989 now. Lol
Post 29 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@BrianGreensnips No, you meant Clark, lol
Post 30 • IP   flag post


COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 31 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 32 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 33 • IP   flag post
Collector Mef private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLS_Comics
This thread will never die!




I'll raise you..



Sh-Sha!
Post 34 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Sh-Sha! Lmao that one had me rolling
Post 35 • IP   flag post
Collector Mef private msg quote post Address this user
@BigRig I'm glad someone got a kick out of it!
Post 36 • IP   flag post
Collector jrs private msg quote post Address this user
*
Post 37 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JWKyle private msg quote post Address this user
.
Post 38 • IP   flag post
Collector Mef private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrs
*


Always remember...
Post 39 • IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user

Post 40 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Always remember the * of November.
Post 41 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater



Post 42 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user

Post 43 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 44 • IP   flag post
Collector verbogyrater private msg quote post Address this user
I thought all of you were better than this....


Post 45 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user

Post 46 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mef
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLS_Comics
This thread will never die!




I'll raise you..



Sh-Sha!




Post 47 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 48 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 49 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by verbogyrater
I thought all of you were better than this....


Post 50 • IP   flag post
Collector Mef private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLS_Comics



TOUCHE!

Post 51 • IP   flag post
Collector rec1978 private msg quote post Address this user
*

I couldn't help it!
Post 52 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I see your * and raise you **
Post 53 • IP   flag post
Collector Mef private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
I see your * and raise you **


* is sacred... how dare you

also i see what you did there...
Post 54 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 55 • IP   flag post
657131 55 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?