Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsCBCS GradedCBCS Original Art Program OAPCBCS Signature ASPCBCS Signature VSP

CBCS at Motor City Comic Con!301

CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
#‎CBCScomics‬ will be at the ‪#‎motorcitycomicon‬ this weekend.
Stop by our booth with questions, submissions, or to get a signature witness.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector catrick339 private msg quote post Address this user
Woowoo! See you there!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Mathyus_42 private msg quote post Address this user
I will be there bright and early! :-) I have to get my selfie with Mr. Borock. LOL
Post 3 IP   flag post
President SteveBorock private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathyus_42
I will be there bright and early! :-) I have to get my selfie with Mr. Borock. LOL

I had to grade this weekend and could not make it.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Loiselle313 private msg quote post Address this user
The venue for the Motor City Comic Con needs to change. The Suburban Collection Showplace is far too small for how big the MCCC is becoming. The line for ADVANCED TICKET HOLDERS took 75+ minutes to clear... and that was 2 full hours AFTER the doors had opened. It was beyond cramped, and sort of difficult to fully enjoy all that there was to offer on the show floor.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Statts private msg quote post Address this user
I was an advanced ticket holder I walked right in didn't wait in any line
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Loiselle313 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Statts
I was an advanced ticket holder I walked right in didn't wait in any line

Okay... were you there yesterday, meaning did you already have a wristband on? If not, what time was this?

I got to the grounds at 12pm. Made it to the front of the building about 10 minutes after that, and then had to stand in the "Advanced Ticket Holder" line that snaked in front of the building. Didn't get into the show until almost 1:30.

I am jealous that you didn't have to wait to get in. Seriously, not being a smartass or anything. I wish I could have walked right in.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Statts private msg quote post Address this user
Yes I have a three day pass got there at 10:30 parked then the shuttle drove us to the door and we walked right in there was a big line for people that had to buy tickets but advance people just walked right in no wait
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector CBro95 private msg quote post Address this user
I stopped by the booth and submitted a few comics. The guys were very helpful and I appreciated the grader (I'm terrible remembering names, but he collects foreign comics) looking at a few other books and giving me his opinion.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Mathyus_42 private msg quote post Address this user
I dropped off two orders at the booth, and have to send in the third on my own. One of the artists was not going to have the sketch cover ready until the very end. As always, they guys at the booth were great. The only down side was no selfie with Mr. Borock. ;-) LOL
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector TimBildhauser private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBro95
I stopped by the booth and submitted a few comics. The guys were very helpful and I appreciated the grader (I'm terrible remembering names, but he collects foreign comics) looking at a few other books and giving me his opinion.
That would be me sir. lol
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector Jeremy_K private msg quote post Address this user
Awesome CBCS service at this event!
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector TimBildhauser private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you sir!
Post 13 IP   flag post
597930 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?