Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Graded

CBCS Turnaround 5/30/20172991

Collector thpike private msg quote post Address this user
@DarthLego I'm still waiting to hear if my comic is IN the building. I sent a follow up email again today from Tuesday lol
Post 176 IP   flag post
Collector LeeK private msg quote post Address this user
Aaaaannnnnnnddddd....I just got my shipping email.
Post 177 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 178 IP   flag post
Collector Webbi private msg quote post Address this user
Hey all,

Grading 3 of my books; this is a new thing for me. They were delivered to CBCS location June 12th.

Just wondering IF they inform me of the package being rec'd and how long I might wait for them to be graded?

Thanks
Post 179 IP   flag post
@Webbi depends on what tier you used, if you added fast past, if you are having them pressed?
Post 180 IP   flag post

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
@Webbi depends on what tier you used, if you added fast past, if you are having them pressed?

Just RAW grading, and 1 book for VSP.
Post 181 IP   flag post
With the current backlog I predict 11 weeks total on the VSP. I don't know how fast raw grade is running.
Post 182 IP   flag post
Collector ThorneArt private msg quote post Address this user
Woo Hoo! Moved to Shipping! I am so freaking happy!

Post 183 IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorneArt

Could you tell us the date your books were received by CBCS?
Post 184 IP   flag post
Quote:
With the current backlog I predict 11 weeks total on the VSP. I don't know how fast raw grade is running.

Thanks...
Post 185 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNampa
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorneArt

Could you tell us the date your books were received by CBCS?

I dropped them off at Wondercon on 4/2 and they were received in the CBCS system on 4/17.
Post 186 IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
@ThorneArt cool thanks. My books were received on 4/17 as well so fingers crossed
Post 187 IP   flag post
Collector J_Walker private msg quote post Address this user
My books were received 4/10 and have been in QC since 5/30. Did you happen to have fast pass?
Post 188 IP   flag post
Collector keefriffhards private msg quote post Address this user
They seem a wee bit busy... I used their overnight service and it took a couple days but they bumped up my shipping (I think) to cover the extra time... I figured they are very busy.
Post 189 IP   flag post
Collector WalkinWillie private msg quote post Address this user
Saw CBCS at Heroes-Con last weekend and they had a staff of at least five people - and they were pretty darn busy the whole weekend. I'm starting to get a feel for how cons eat up the resources as those folks were essentially out of the office for at least Thursday and Friday of last week. They worked through the weekend as it is a three day show so they probably earned time off (or OT) so that could be another couple of days out of the office.

Looked at their con schedule - and if up to date it looks like they take a couple week break from cons in July - maybe they can catch up a little. Didn't see San Diego on there so that might get added. Bottom line is that it is probably next to impossible to keep decent turnaround times during the big spring/summer cons where they do the onsite grading.
Post 190 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Walker
My books were received 4/10 and have been in QC since 5/30. Did you happen to have fast pass?

No, just regular service.
Post 191 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
I've got an order packed up and ready to go but I'm hesitant to send it in since a book I had to return for a label fix was received over a week ago and I haven't gotten any acknowledgement that it's been received yet.

I've tried calling them but I haven't been able to get through to anyone yet. I'm guessing it may be a travel day back from a con this weekend.
Post 192 IP   flag post
Collector John1122 private msg quote post Address this user
My books that went into the system April 18th should be arriving via FedEX today per the latest text I got. Submitted them April 10th.
Post 193 IP   flag post
Con or not, someone should be at the telephone.
Post 194 IP   flag post
@DarthLego I miss Zack
Post 195 IP   flag post
Collector mumptastic private msg quote post Address this user
My first batch of modern books have shipped and should be at my house on Wednesday... the other two books (1 with a signature) haven't moved and they were all shipped together. One day. One day.
Post 196 IP   flag post
Collector J_Walker private msg quote post Address this user
Something is screwy. ThorneArts books were received by CBCS on 4/17 and they moved to shipping last week. John1122's books were received by CBCS on 4/18 and he's getting them in the mail today.

My books were received in the system on 4/10 and yet they're still in QC... And tomorrow is the start of my 5th week in QC. Plus Steve said earlier in this thread "books will ship in the order they were received." Yet that doesn't seem to be happening.

Not sure what John1122's tier was but I know mine was the same as ThorneArts.

Sorry for complaining, but it's just frustrating not having anyone pick up when I call or respond to emails. And sorry for the low blow here, but I actually chose CBCS over CGC because of what I read about the customer service.
Post 197 IP   flag post
Collector mumptastic private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Walker
Something is screwy. ThorneArts books were received by CBCS on 4/17 and they moved to shipping last week. John1122's books were received by CBCS on 4/18 and he's getting them in the mail today.

My books were received in the system on 4/10 and yet they're still in QC... And tomorrow is the start of my 5th week in QC. Plus Steve said earlier in this thread "books will ship in the order they were received." Yet that doesn't seem to be happening.

Not sure what John1122's tier was but I know mine was the same as ThorneArts.

Sorry for complaining, but it's just frustrating not having anyone pick up when I call or respond to emails. And sorry for the low blow here, but I actually chose CBCS over CGC because of what I read about the customer service.

@J_Walker My first batch was received on Apr 22 and those should be here Wednesday... except for two of them which are marked as "received".
Post 198 IP   flag post
Collector Bloodlikefire private msg quote post Address this user
Steve, we are now at a month without an update. Are you working on books at all or are you still on the same week received from 4 weeks ago. What is the point of accepting new books if you are unable to grade anything you currently have. Your customer service department needs an upgrade. Why post viedoes about grading without answering questions, and don't tell me it's going to get worked out before SDCC because it's just going to get worse from there.
Post 199 IP   flag post
I just got through to customer service and thankfully my book has been received.

Unfortunately, I was informed that my book, which I had to return so they could fix an error they made on the label, will have a 4 week turn-around time @__@
Post 200 IP   flag post
@dielinfinite 4 weeks for a reslabbing?
Post 201 IP   flag post
Quote:
@dielinfinite 4 weeks for a reslabbing?
soon
Post 202 IP   flag post
@DarthLego That's what I was told
Post 203 IP   flag post
CBCS have you guys seen The Great Wall yet? Because right now you guys are China and your customers are the dragons.
Post 204 IP   flag post
Quote:
CBCS have you guys seen The Great Wall yet? Because right now you guys are China and your customers are the dragons.
we are many and we wants our books
Post 205 IP   flag post
600688 273 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?