Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Graded

CBCS Turnaround 5/30/20172991

If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Graded books have always been a waiting game. I doubt that will ever change unless there is a collapse in the graded book market altogether.
Post 251 IP   flag post
Collector Jeremy_K private msg quote post Address this user
I discovered that customer service received my emails and acted on the problems, just talked to Kim and she knew my issues before I finished listing them off. They didn't email me back. So have hope if you didn't get a response.
Post 252 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
23 hours without any complaints...
Post 253 IP   flag post
Collector mumptastic private msg quote post Address this user
@DarthLego I have a few things I would like to complain about... it's not comic related, but that's for another forum.
Post 254 IP   flag post
Collector thpike private msg quote post Address this user
@DarthLego I never really complained... I was just happy to know my comic wasn't lost lol
Post 255 IP   flag post

Q: When do we want a dashboard/shopping cart software update?

A: #Soon

Q: When are we gonna get it?

A: #OneDay
Post 256 IP   flag post
Collector thpike private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
Q: When do we want a dashboard/shopping cart software update?

A: #Soon

Q: When are we gonna get it?

A: #OneDay

I'm gonna start singing Les Mis over here
Post 257 IP   flag post
Collector mumptastic private msg quote post Address this user
After the terrible day I had... this is a welcoming sign.

Post 258 IP   flag post
Collector keefriffhards private msg quote post Address this user
A collapse in the graded book market all together??? Isn't that sort of like the universe contracting in a nanosecond back into nothing? Scary...
Post 259 IP   flag post
Collector Bloodlikefire private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
23 hours without any complaints...
I would like to complain about Legos. It hurts like hell when I step on one.
Post 260 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by keefriffhards
A collapse in the graded book market all together??? Isn't that sort of like the universe contracting in a nanosecond back into nothing? Scary...

Wait...what?
Post 261 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by keefriffhards

I remember collecting ungraded books. I think I enjoyed it more. Certainly less stressful and more space saving.
Post 262 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
CBCS didnt win over half the market share in 3 years with fast TAT. They did it with great product and great customer service.

Zach was a huge part of that. I have to email CS today, and the comments on here are really disheartening 😞
Post 263 IP   flag post
Collector det_tobor private msg quote post Address this user
I have an unusual problem. Last week, I sent 4 books to CBCS via the P.O. on Tuesday. 1 package that was paid for that was supposed to be delivered by Friday. It got there Saturday when the company was closed. Having pd for some fast turnaround and seeing nothing, I called CBCS on 6/28 and got Kim.
Told her what the problem is for this first time customer. She said th P.O. should have brought the package back on Monday. I gave her the tracking number and she said she would reach out to the P.O. to have it brought to them and then give me a call. That was 10:33 am on 6/28/17. Someone was here all day yesterday but no call ever came.
Computer shows package still at P.O. on 6/29/17 morning, no movement. Anyone else ever have a problem like this? How long did it take to get resolved? thanks
Post 264 IP   flag post
@det_tobor not related to CBCS, but I have had the post office sit on their arses with a package at their local office after a failed delivery, and even after requesting redelivery they did not and I had to go there and pick it up.
Post 265 IP   flag post
Collector det_tobor private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@det_tobor not related to CBCS, but I have had the post office sit on their arses with a package at their local office after a failed delivery, and even after requesting redelivery they did not and I had to go there and pick it up.

@DarthLego, I believe that but I don't live anywhere near Florida so getting good assist is pretty important.🆘
Post 266 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
It looks like my return just went to Completed status this morning, which is more in line with the turnaround times I've experienced with my previous returns
Post 267 IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrewbeer
CBCS didnt win over half the market share in 3 years with fast TAT. They did it with great product and great customer service.
lol? Proof for that wild statement please.
Post 268 IP   flag post
Collector 99issues private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by mumptastic
After the terrible day I had... this is a welcoming sign.

What is the date on your invoice? Trying to get clarification on actual turnaround times?

I have 40 books invoiced from April 17th. Just wondering. Thank you.
Post 269 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNampa
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrewbeer
lol? Proof for that wild statement please.

lol idk whats so wild there haah

I cant prove an opinion on great product, but you use them as well right?

Customer service, I just sent Kim an email with a problem and she had it handled and responded in 3 minutes flat. Zach was great as well.

Tat, has always been 8-12 as long as I've been submitting. Certainly not fast.

Half the market share: take ebay numbers. Over 100k graded books out there, that's a good sample size. CBCS has been in business 17.6% of that of CGC yet represents 19.4% of the current sales market share between the two. In order for those numbers to exist, CBCS has to be grading as many comics per month if not more than CGC. That doesn't account for slope of growth over time, hence my comment of just half.

One could say they did it with "better" grading, etc. but we've been there with that cgc/cbcs thread lol so I wasn't going there.

That's all the proof I got
Post 270 IP   flag post
Collector 99issues private msg quote post Address this user
Any news on turnaround?

Bad News: Invoice for modern/expanded from April 17th still in receiving.

Good News: The rapid invoiced from June 29th is already in QC.

Anyone want to share their turnaround info?
Post 271 IP   flag post
Collector bige31 private msg quote post Address this user
@99issues April 18th receive date still stays received but they didn't really work anything out till may 18th. There was some sort of mix up so that lead to them being accepted late.
Post 272 IP   flag post
@shrewbeer I'm wondering how you get numbers of books on eBay that are accurate? Because when you search for "CGC" you get flooded with CBCS and PGX books that say "not CGC." When you search "CBCS" you get flooded with CGC and PGX books that say "not CBCS." And then you got all those nutcase sellers who post raw books and say " CGC it" or "CBCS it" or my favorite "CGC/CBCS it." Lol, how do you deal with these Jackwagons?
Post 273 IP   flag post
600889 273 23
This topic is archived. Start new topic?