Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsCBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASPComics Modern AgeSignatures

Met the guys at the Phoenix Comicon!2976

Collector Kaleljll private msg quote post Address this user
Met the guys at their booth at comicon. Talk about great attidues towards their customers. Fantastic experince with getting help with some witnessed signatures and submitting 27 books!! I also spoke to the guys at the CGC booth....they took every oppotunity to make themselves look better by bashing CBCS. I refuse to do business with a company that feels they have to do that instead of just letting thwir work and customer service do the talking.
Post 1 IP   flag post

Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
When you say "guys" at their booth, I assume you mean the CBCS guys?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by conditionfreak
When you say "guys" at their booth, I assume you mean the CBCS guys?

Yes that is exactly what I meant. Sorry, didn't mean to be confusing.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector verbogyrater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaleljll
I also spoke to the guys at the CGC booth....they took every oppotunity to make themselves look better by bashing CBCS.

Just what exactly was said? Thanks
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by verbogyrater
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaleljll
I also spoke to the guys at the CGC booth....they took every oppotunity to make themselves look better by bashing CBCS.

Just what exactly was said? Thanks

Well I was asking probing questions. Asked about their new holder and commented on the inner well and how similar it was to the CBCS holder. He laughed and asked me if I said facial tissue or Kleenex. I replied Kleenex. He said exactly and why I would compare CBCS to CGC in any way since they (CGC) are the "Kleenex" of the industry. He was very condescending and brash the entire time I was trying to hold a convo with him.

Every CBCS person that I spoke to at their booth never once said anything bad about CGC even when I was talking about cracking open 3 CGC graded books and having them regrade them and reholder.

The integrity and professionalism that was displayed by the great guys from CBCS was just awesome
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector verbogyrater private msg quote post Address this user
It was a crude remark that lacked any professionalism, obviously by some that have no idea of competition in the marketplace. I'm sure those serious at CGC don't see it that way. Definitely not in good joss.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by verbogyrater
It was a crude remark that lacked any professionalism, obviously by some that have no idea of competition in the marketplace. I'm sure those serious at CGC don't see it that way. Definitely not in good joss.

Yeah I think that was his sales pitch to try and sway me to become a CGC customer. It only solidified my loyalty to CBCS.
Post 8 IP   flag post
600768 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?