Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsCBCS Original Art Program OAPCBCS Signature ASPCBCS Signature VSPMovies Television

Motor City Comic Con 2016297

Collector Mathyus_42 private msg quote post Address this user
Will any of you on here be attending the Motor City Comic Con this year? It is an annual event for me, and this year is no different. They have a good line up of both comic and media guests. Alan Davis will be making his only US appearance there this year. Also Neal Adams, Meredith, and David Finch are a few of the other comic guests. CBCS will have a booth there, and I will be submitting some books for sure.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector TimBildhauser private msg quote post Address this user
@Mathyus_42 Yes, I'll be there.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector catrick339 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm there all weekend.

My buddy Steve and I will be set up at Motor City with a buying booth this year. Got a big stack or a longbox or two of unwanted junk? Drag it along and we'll buy it....if the price is right.

We like old Charlton, Gold Key, Archie, Dell, Tower, ACG. obscure 50's publishers, giveaways, anything from the 30's on up. Don't turn our noses up at low graders either...if the price is cheap enough.

Coverless or incomplete? If they're from the 30's or 40's we'll probably buy those too, although they have to be pretty cheap, especially the funny stuff.

Old romance? Teen humor? Western? War? Even (gulp) Disney? Sure. Drag a couple stacks along and pay your way into the show or put some cash toward your wantlist.

We're perfectly happy to buy Marvel and DC too, mind you, right up to Bronze or even Eighties, or even modern stuff in bulk.

Look for the guy in the UGLY Hawaiian shirt and brown fedora, sporting a Merry Marvel Marching Society pin on the hat. That's me!

Or ask anybody about the two crazy old men that buy ANYTHING,
Post 3 IP   flag post
601321 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?