CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Art Original ArtworkComics Modern Age

McFarlane, Spawn book, notary seal, auto, &2857

COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@Towmater hey
Post 51 • IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
So, like, I totally forgot I bought this when do they ship imo?


I believe they start shipping them around the 11th of July to B&N and Amazon. They ship them on Aug 1st.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
@Towmater hey


Hey
Post 52 • IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
I pre-ordered it. I'm gonna return it if I don't get the sketch.

Post 53 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
can we do that? trololololol


Post 54 • IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke Amazon's return policy is quite liberal my good sir.




Post 55 • IP   flag post


COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
You know, the Monopoly Guy doesn't have a monocle in this universe, it's one of the Mandela Effects.
Post 56 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 57 • IP   flag post
657131 57 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?