Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Graded

CBCS Turnaround 5/15/20172854

Collector KiloGraham private msg quote post Address this user
@SteveRicketts will CBCS be attending Niagara Falls Comicon this year?
Post 26 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
I keep refreshing but my books haven't magically appeared at my house T___T
Post 27 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Stu private msg quote post Address this user
Where are we with the pressing stage time line? On the original listing graphic it reflected a 3-4 week turnaround - is this true? When I called to have my books pulled and added to pressing, I was informed that it would only prolong the process by two weeks. Books were submitted at the Long Beach Comic Expo back in Feb and we are only a few days away from June. I'm cool with waiting for a solid product, but some simple communication would be greatly appreciated vs. me e-mailing and calling for updates. Please update and include pressing timeline to turnaround notification on the home website.
Post 28 IP   flag post

Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite

Mine got sent back to grading from QC and have been sitting there for a few days now. This is becoming my reaction when I check my account:

Post 30 IP   flag post

My books have been in grading since Wednesday but it's a large order
Post 31 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
All those poor F5 buttons.
Post 32 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu
Where are we with the pressing stage time line? On the original listing graphic it reflected a 3-4 week turnaround - is this true? When I called to have my books pulled and added to pressing, I was informed that it would only prolong the process by two weeks. Books were submitted at the Long Beach Comic Expo back in Feb and we are only a few days away from June. I'm cool with waiting for a solid product, but some simple communication would be greatly appreciated vs. me e-mailing and calling for updates. Please update and include pressing timeline to turnaround notification on the home website.

Stu, the turnaround for pressing is significantly longer than the times given. Hopefully I will be able to report live times in the next few weeks.
Post 33 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu

Stu, the turnaround for pressing is significantly longer than the times given. Hopefully I will be able to report live times in the next few weeks.

Thank you for your response - while we wait, are you able to pull the book that was identified for the VSP and have that completed prior to pressing to reduce wait time?
Post 34 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu

Thank you for your response - while we wait, are you able to pull the book that was identified for the VSP and have that completed prior to pressing to reduce wait time?

Currently all books go through pressing before being VSP'd. We don't split up orders to do different tasks. It causes a logistical nightmare.
Post 35 IP   flag post
I can understand and appreciate that. Thank you for the reply. Looking forward to see what the pressing will do to for the Hulk 181 and House of Secrets 92.
Post 36 IP   flag post
Collector GeeWiz private msg quote post Address this user
Hey Stu
Please let the rest of us know how things turn out on those 2 awesome keys! Good luck!
Post 37 IP   flag post
I sure will - I have a few other morsels in that batch as well!
Post 38 IP   flag post
600743 38 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?