Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Original ArtworkMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop CultureSignatures

Post your animation cels2845

Collector ZosoRocks private msg quote post Address this user
I checked to see if there was already a thread started, but didn't find one, so let me start one up!! After all, animation art is where comics hope to go when they grow up!!!

Here is one I bought for $7.00 at a garage sale.,,.50th anniversary of the Flintstones - "Swing Set"....

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector mattness private msg quote post Address this user
Here's a couple that I have

Post 2 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
That Beavis and Butthead is just too funny! ROTFL!
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Not exactly an animation cel; I'm not sure what it is exactly or where I got it but it's on a transparent film:

Post 4 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
looks like April taking a dump in the corner imo
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
looks like April taking a dump in the corner imo

Or she couldn't figure out that you need to be behind the curtain in order to hide.

DUH!!
Post 7 IP   flag post
MAYBE SHE IS BEHIND THE CORNER

(*mind blown*)

drops the mic
Post 8 IP   flag post
IO guess we are left to our imagination to decide, huh?

hehehe
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector bennyb86 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZosoRocks
I checked to see if there was already a thread started, but didn't find one, so let me start one up!! After all, animation art is where comics hope to go when they grow up!!!

Here is one I bought for $7.00 at a garage sale.,,.50th anniversary of the Flintstones - "Swing Set"....

Love this. Huge Hanna Barbera fan.
Post 10 IP   flag post
@ bennyb86.....

I am willing to sell this for an immense profit, but under the retail of $400.00.

*winks*

My wife has said she would like to see me put it up for sale....I'm thinking about a $250.00 start price.....are you interested in an off-eBay sale?

:o)
Post 11 IP   flag post
I do like the "child-like" atmosphere it has. Perfect for any child's room decor and/or a new nursery.

;o)
Post 12 IP   flag post
@BigRedOne1944 Thanks! They always crack me up. Here's a couple more

Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector bennyb86 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZosoRocks
@ bennyb86.....

I am willing to sell this for an immense profit, but under the retail of $400.00.

*winks*

My wife has said she would like to see me put it up for sale....I'm thinking about a $250.00 start price.....are you interested in an off-eBay sale?

:o)

Hit me up after Con Season if you still have it. lol are the signatures real or just printed on?
Post 14 IP   flag post
Good question....there is no COA....but I'm not sure that there was one either. I believe the signatures are real, and not printed on. But then again, I'm not Jim Starlin or CSA.....

*smiles*

I've also looked it up online and found the Artist's Proof (x/30) seemed to have been issued with a COA....but for this one - I do not know. It probably was, but now has been lost to time and probably because of it being moved around - finally to me.

My wife wants me to put it up sooner than later, and with no COA, I'm actually thinking of starting it even a bit lower.....just because it doesn't have the COA.

I'll probably have it listed on eBAY by the end of the week.....so take a peek if you have the time.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattness

Post 16 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
I have a couple of real hand painted production cels, but I have no way of knowing if they were ever used in anything.

Post 17 IP   flag post
Paddington bear
Post 18 IP   flag post
Snagglepuss is pretty good.
Post 19 IP   flag post
@Towmater Thanks!
Post 20 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattness
@Towmater Thanks!

That cel made me laugh. That's a funny cel.
Post 21 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Mike Judge is a comedic genius. I got to meet him for a few seconds and I felt honored to have the opportunity.
Post 22 IP   flag post
600892 22 22
This topic is archived. Start new topic?