Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver AgePop Culture

WHATS HOT!?283

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Maaaayyyybbbeeeeee
Post 76 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Get Batman TMNT for sure
Post 77 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Get Batman TMNT for sure

Why what have you heard? I got all the regular covers 1-6, and the Dell'Otto #1 variant.
Post 78 IP   flag post
Its hot. that's what's I've seen.
Post 79 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
Why what have you heard? I got all the regular covers 1-6, and the Dell'Otto #1 variant.

I almost forgot, I also have the Artgerm #1.
Post 80 IP   flag post

Newest tip sheet

The Amazing Spider-Man - Marvel (1963-1998, 2003-2014)
Jul 6, 2016 # 265 - $25.00 UP - HOT HOT HOT

Deadpool - Marvel (2013-2015)
Jul 15, 2016 # 1 - $6.00 DOWN
Jul 15, 2016 # 2 - $4.00 DOWN

Slapstick! (The Awesome) - Marvel (1992-1993)
Jul 25, 2016 # 1 - $15.00 UP - HOT?

Superman / Doomsday: Hunter / Prey - DC Comics (1994)
Jul 22, 2016 # 1 - $8.50 UP - HOT HOT HOT HOT

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Mirage Studios (1984-1993)
Jul 21, 2016 # 1h - $8.00 UP - HOT FCBD Edition

Watchmen - DC Comics (1986-1987)
Jul 6, 2016 # 1 - $30.00 DOWN
Jul 6, 2016 # 12 - $12.00 UP - HOT HOT HOT HOT
Post 81 IP   flag post
I have a feeling this one will be hot.

The Walking Dead #157 Arthur Adams variant cover.

Post 82 IP   flag post
Black Magick was just optioned for a TV series.

Post 83 IP   flag post
Collector Darkga private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Thanks, I bought all three covers just in case.
Post 84 IP   flag post
Quote:

I predict that will not get optioned for a second season. Pass.
Post 85 IP   flag post
PREACHER. Trust me.
Post 86 IP   flag post
Collector Revelations private msg quote post Address this user
What do you guys think of Legion? FX is doing a pilot for it. New Mutants 25 was the first app of Legion.
Post 87 IP   flag post
FX tv shows are hit and miss. Remember the Bastard Executioner? Neither do most people.
Post 88 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
What's FX tv?

j/k
Post 89 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke Never heard of that show, but the Legion trailer looked pretty good. Didn't FX do sons of anarchy?
Post 90 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
PREACHER. Trust me.

Did you watch the finale?
Post 91 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLS_Comics
Quote:
PREACHER. Trust me.

Did you watch the finale?

B O O M.
Post 92 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_SigS
What's FX tv?

j/k

Strain, Fargo and American Horror Story are the only ones I watch
Post 93 IP   flag post
You can't speculate on Preacher, it's already in the stratosphere. Unless you speculate on first appearances of characters in future seasons.
Post 94 IP   flag post
I love The Strain!
Post 95 IP   flag post
Quote:
You can't speculate on Preacher, it's already in the stratosphere. Unless you speculate on first appearances of characters in future seasons.

On other boards such as comic book realm, I predicted preacher almost 2 years ago
Post 96 IP   flag post
Collector Ebandy private msg quote post Address this user
Batman 635 first Jason Todd as red hood . It's went very high.
Post 97 IP   flag post
But - I was wrong on a few of them like Chew, Superior, and Secret Service. Damn mark millar
Post 98 IP   flag post
Quote:
I predict that will not get optioned for a second season. Pass.

One word. Firefly.
Post 99 IP   flag post
One word: Cancelled.

LOL
Post 100 IP   flag post
but I do admit the internet backlash that caused the eventual theatrical movie for Firefly. Way cool. I wished I had that kinda freakin' closure to SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES damnit.
Post 101 IP   flag post
Quote:
but I do admit the internet backlash that caused the eventual theatrical movie for Firefly. Way cool. I wished I had that kinda freakin' closure to SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES damnit.

You and me both bro.
Post 102 IP   flag post
Speaking of Firefly, anyone read the comics? Dark horse has a new ff series coming soon.
Post 103 IP   flag post
@Revelations I haven't read any yet, but I put the new one coming out on my pull list.
Post 104 IP   flag post
Collector John1122 private msg quote post Address this user
ASM 265 is flying up the charts. Black cover makes it a little tougher in very high grade. It's went from 10 to 25 to near 40 at the last 3 shows I've attended in the past few months. Fortunately I got 4 of them a few months ago for 10 bucks each in pretty high grade. Same dealer had 20 on his 6.0 copy last weekend, up from 5 a few months ago.

Couple of Black Panther issues from the '98 series had some movement lately. #1 with the first Zuri was going for 15 bucks, up from 5 a month or so ago. #4 with the first White Wolf is getting into double figures too.

Thor 165, as mentioned earlier is still rising. All early Him/Her/Warlock stuff is doing the same. That Hulk Annual 6 is not easy to find in the wild in any kind of grade at all. A whole lot of them spent a lot of time in 25 or 50 cent boxes.

Alias 1 is still pretty darn hot. Bought a NM+ #1 for 10 bucks a year ago. Saw one NM+ copy last weekend and it was 135.

Had several dealers tell me that older X-men stuff just wasn't moving like it used to any more.

Finally found an A-Next 7 at a show and happily paid 20 dollars for it in 9.4+. It's not an easy find in the wild. I'd been to half a dozen major conventions and comic stores in 4 states and hadn't seen one over the course of the last year.

Had another dealer tell me one of his most in-demand copper books was still Hulk 271, he sold a mid-grade copy for 120 dollars this past weekend and could have sold 4 or 5 more if he'd had them. Rocket-mania knows no bounds. His Star-Lord stuff wasn't doing as well.
Post 105 IP   flag post
600656 115 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?