Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature ASPCBCS Signature VSPMovies TelevisionPop Culture

Slabbed Celebrity Signatures Thread2823

COLLECTOR Stu private msg quote post Address this user

Post 26 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Stu private msg quote post Address this user
Waiting on my CBCS signature slabs to be graded and returned. Will post once they arrive.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector electricprune private msg quote post Address this user
I'm not a big signature guy. I have a few signed books in my collection, but they were purchased already slabbed. I also have one Stan Lee book that a friend acquired for me.

I actually did one for myself this time. Who would a comic nerd get? Harrison Ford? Nope. Arnold Schwarzenegger? Negative. James Earl Jones? Not even close.

So, who was my first self acquired signature? Robert Fuller. Yep, I can hear the chorus of "Who?" coming from everyone now. Truthfully, I'm guessing 50% of us here aren't even old enough to remember him. He is probabaly best know for playing in Westerns in the late 50s and 60s. For me, It's all about Emergency!

Post 28 IP   flag post
I’m sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
A couple Star Trek:

William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, George Takei, Walter Koenig, Nichelle Nichols

Stewart,Frakes,Burton,Spiner,Wheaton,Dorn,Crosby,Sirtis,McFadden & Goldberg.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
I'm loving that CGC SS Star Trek #1 9.4!!!! If the contest this week would have been Star Trek instead of Star Wars, I think you'd be in the top running!! Great job!!!!
Post 30 IP   flag post

I’m sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
Started off as a 9.6, but that's the risk you take.
Post 31 IP   flag post
Star Wars you say?

Post 32 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomEwan
Started off as a 9.6, but that's the risk you take.

Was wondering that...I believe the grade doesn't matter as much given the signatures you have...not going to see too many of these now that nimoy has passed. Very nice piece.
Post 33 IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
I loved the Wonder Woman movie so much!

Post 34 IP   flag post
Collector BM_Cruz private msg quote post Address this user
Margot Robbie signed while on shooting Suicide Squad.

Post 35 IP   flag post

My latest greatest
Post 36 IP   flag post
Collector 1243782365 private msg quote post Address this user
Heres one, Oliver Stone on Scarface comic CBCS 9.8
He wrote the screen play.

Post 37 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmylinguini
Heres one, Oliver Stone on Scarface comic CBCS 9.8
He wrote the screen play.

That is awesome!
Post 38 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

My latest greatest

That is crazy hard to obtain. Wow how in the hell did you pull THAT off?! Does anyone else here recognize the significance of a witnessed verified yellow label ARNOLD Conan auto?!?!?

MY MIND IS BLOWN
Post 39 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I still cannot stop wrapping my mind around this. Jeebus help me!
Post 40 IP   flag post
Collector 1243782365 private msg quote post Address this user
Arnold was a private signing through CGC facilitator Twin City Comics and Celebrity Authentics.
I believe the fee was around $500 a book.
Post 41 IP   flag post
According to the census there can't be more than 6 of these with no 9.8's and only 2 graded higher. But of course I don't know if Arnold signed any of the other 5 SS. Still super happy with it. I see some on eBay and can't believe what people got him to sign from that op. It was a no brainer for me to choose this for myself.
Post 42 IP   flag post
If you ever want to part with it... let me know, brah
Post 43 IP   flag post
Collector Sirtoddington private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

My latest greatest

HOLY CRAP DUDE!!
Post 44 IP   flag post
I'm telling you - that is a unicorn that shoots lightning and gold bullion from its unitail.

Sometimes it totally sucks knowing something exists.
Post 45 IP   flag post

Post 46 IP   flag post

Indiana Jones
Post 47 IP   flag post
Another unobtainable. ARG
Post 48 IP   flag post
Collector Logan510 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by electricprune
I'm not a big signature guy. I have a few signed books in my collection, but they were purchased already slabbed. I also have one Stan Lee book that a friend acquired for me.

I actually did one for myself this time. Who would a comic nerd get? Harrison Ford? Nope. Arnold Schwarzenegger? Negative. James Earl Jones? Not even close.

So, who was my first self acquired signature? Robert Fuller. Yep, I can hear the chorus of "Who?" coming from everyone now. Truthfully, I'm guessing 50% of us here aren't even old enough to remember him. He is probabaly best know for playing in Westerns in the late 50s and 60s. For me, It's all about Emergency!

Dude, that is way cool! <3
Post 49 IP   flag post
I just got Gene Simmons on this one this morning thanks to Matt @TrinityComics !

Post 50 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
This is currently in its way to me, I love Laura Vandervoort. Will most likely be getting it regraded by CBCS.

Post 51 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Another unobtainable. ARG

There was a site that was taking orders for Ford's autograph. but I saw the price & was like... well... I guess I'll never get one! lol.
Post 52 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
This is currently in its way to me, I love Laura Vandervoort. Will most likely be getting it regraded by CBCS.

AH MAN! I wish I would have thought about that when I saw Laura at a con acouple years back! I have that same issue signed by Slater. I remember it had just came out & even Helen didn't see it yet & looked over to her handler & told her to go find her copies. lol. Both supernal's were super nice when I met them. Slater even gave me a free sig for my sis when I told her that Secret of my Success was one of her fav movies & knew the entire movie line for line. lol.
Post 53 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 54 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
#Astonishing
Post 55 IP   flag post
598060 63 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?