Post 51 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 52 IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user
@TruckJohnson
It's perfect! Lol!
Post 53 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JWKyle private msg quote post Address this user
Here is my 1 thru 6. I'm missing around 10 issues or so on the original Marvel run. Just finished up my Star Wars marathon. I take May the 4th off and watch as much as I can get in. This year it was Rogue One, Episodes 4-7. It's always hard for me to get through Episodes 1-3 and this year I skipped them all together.

Post 54 IP   flag post
Collector MarioCamp private msg quote post Address this user

This cover really stood out to me, so I had it graded as soon as I got it. I have a lot more Star Wars comics, including The Campbell variant of #1. I'm going to get that graded but I want him to sign it first!
Post 55 IP   flag post

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@JWKyle One of these days I'd like to give the Machete Order a try. Basically it means watching A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, then watching Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith as like an extended flashback, before finishing with Return of the Jedi (Phantom Menace becomes a side Star Wars story like Rogue One). I've read a little about how the arrangement strengthens some of the themes already present and adds its own little suggestions so I'm excited to see what that experience is like, especially as I haven't seen the movies in so long.
Post 56 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego

I have this one too. Such a kick ass cover.
Post 57 IP   flag post
@dielinfinite I need to do that too. I caught up with Rebels today. It's a great show. The episodes with Maul are the absolute standouts.
Post 58 IP   flag post
Collector ZosoRocks private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
@JWKyle One of these days I'd like to give the Machete Order a try. Basically it means watching A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, then watching Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith as like an extended flashback, before finishing with Return of the Jedi (Phantom Menace becomes a side Star Wars story like Rogue One). I've read a little about how the arrangement strengthens some of the themes already present and adds its own little suggestions so I'm excited to see what that experience is like m, especially as I haven't seen the movies in so long.

Oh...I see the enticement now. It is sort of like watching The Wizard of Oz with the volume turned down, while blasting Dark Side of the Moon and you are buzzed.

Hmmm....do I need to be buzzed to really enjoy this viewing?

:o)
Post 59 IP   flag post
Collector ZosoRocks private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioCamp
@dielinfinite I need to do that too. I caught up with Rebels today. It's a great show. The episodes with Maul are the absolute standouts.

Who would've realized that side of Maul, huh?
Post 60 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Today is Revenge of the Fifth, keep posting your Star Wars.
Post 61 IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user

mm
Post 62 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
The last of my signed Star Wars comics

Post 63 IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user

mm
Post 64 IP   flag post
Collector ThorneArt private msg quote post Address this user
Here are some more Star Wars Sketch covers I have done:

Wow, it turns out they are all sith related.

Post 65 IP   flag post
600783 65 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?