Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeMovies TelevisionPop CultureQuestions

Female cheracters that deserve more love?2752

Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
We have a few great threads going. Is there a female character (from the big two or indie)you think deserves more attention?

I love Marc Andreko's Kate Spencer/Manhunter. I so wish DC would bring her back.

"Velvet" is also cool. If you haven't read it, just for the sake of comparison, it's kind of like what if James Bond was killed & it turned out Moneypenny was a real badass.

Either of these characters could make really awesome movie franchises as well.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector c2t2merch private msg quote post Address this user
Quake for sure, but maybe I'm a little biased since I'm essentially in love with Chloe Bennet, don't tell my wife.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Kanaloa private msg quote post Address this user
"Faith" from Valiant comics. Chubby female superhero is very different from the cookie cutter usual.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Despain private msg quote post Address this user
Without a doubt for me it's Yukio. I love her personality: free-spirit and daredevil. And she has no super powers. Just a kick-butt assassin.

Post 4 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
So many good ones to choose from:

Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Sirtoddington private msg quote post Address this user
Roxy!
Post 6 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector ZosoRocks private msg quote post Address this user
Hey chaos....you didn't give me a chance on the Grendel
Post 8 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 9 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
I've got quite a few that I'd like to see!! Let's start with Mother Night and her Sisters of Sin.

Then add Viper/Madame Hydra.

Moondragon and Valkyrie would be cool.

And Spitfire ...

But I'm hoping they do more with Mantis in GOTG 2.

Post 10 IP   flag post

Post 11 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 12 IP   flag post

Post 13 IP   flag post
So I have this I special ordered from the Diamond Catalog when it was announced 2 months prior...I've never seen another like it on ebay or other auction sites. Does anyone else have one, too? Most people have the regular cover where there is a cover/picture montage going across her most excellent side boob action.

I actually sent this off to Matt @TrinityComics to have Tim Bradstreet and Garth Ennis sign it. I can't wait to get it back!

July 2012 Dynamite Comics JENNIFER BLOOD #17 Risque Variant Edition Cover by Tim Bradstreet

Post 14 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke

My copy only has the view from the front.
Post 15 IP   flag post
I just checked ebay and one sold for for $3.40. I paid $30 for mine from Diamond. doh
Post 16 IP   flag post
@Jesse_O

Spitfire looks alot like Firestar from Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends.
Post 17 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
I just checked ebay and one sold for for $3.40. I paid $30 for mine from Diamond. doh

Same thing happened to me. I bought a cool looking variant at a local comic show and later found a copy on ebay for about half the price I paid.
Post 18 IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
Galacta. I wish they made more comics than the one shot.

Post 19 IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user

Would love to see what Adam Hughes, Amanda Conner, or Dawn Mcteigue could do with the Huntress.
Post 20 IP   flag post
Collector aerischan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
"Velvet" is also cool. If you haven't read it, just for the sake of comparison, it's kind of like what if James Bond was killed & it turned out Moneypenny was a real badass.

Either of these characters could make really awesome movie franchises as well.

Could have been a TV show had the creators been willing to de-age Velvet to her 20s. I'm glad they didn't compromise. Velvet Templeton is fine just the way she is.

Post 21 IP   flag post
Collector DarthKribs private msg quote post Address this user

Post 22 IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user

mm
Post 23 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user

Post 24 IP   flag post

mm
Post 25 IP   flag post
Collector rckstr1253 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
I've got quite a few that I'd like to see!! Let's start with Mother Night and her Sisters of Sin

Man did leifeld draw that? Her foot is disproportionate badly!
Post 26 IP   flag post
DAISY MAE...

mm
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector burntboy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by rckstr1253
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
I've got quite a few that I'd like to see!! Let's start with Mother Night and her Sisters of Sin

Man did leifeld draw that? Her foot is disproportionate badly!

Who's looking at her foot...
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector burntboy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by martymann

mm

WOW, nice book!!
Post 29 IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
@drchaos who's the chic with the knife behind her back?
Post 30 IP   flag post
600878 34 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?