CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS Signature ASP

CBCS Witness for St Louis Con 6-17/182709

Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Any signature witness going to St. Louis Comic Con on June 17 and 18th?
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Collector Sirtoddington private msg quote post Address this user
Who all is attending guest wise?
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Claremont and O'Barr
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Collector Sirtoddington private msg quote post Address this user
Any others?? I've already met those 2 a few times. Is this a new con?? I know there was Project Comicon, but they didn't have it this year & not sure if they will have it again or not.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
@Sirtoddington
It is a very small con that is in its second year. Last year they had George Perez. It is the same weekend as Heroes in NC.

I hope that a witness pops up. I need to get a X-Men 101 witnessed when Claremont signs it.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Collector Sirtoddington private msg quote post Address this user
@Towmater Nice. When Project Comicon was in the area I think 3 years ago they had Perez. super great guy.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
I’m not an ant. I’m a rootin tootin Hornet! Zombie_Head private msg quote post Address this user
Last year cbcs was there I hope they are there this year I have a few to send off
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Collector Revelations private msg quote post Address this user
I'll be attending and will be available to witness signatures. PM me for info.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Collector rickdod3 private msg quote post Address this user
Hope that CBCS has a booth. I have a bunch of books id like to submit
Post 9 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
You can see the list of cons in the news page. https://www.cbcscomics.com/news
Post 10 • IP   flag post
Collector Sirtoddington private msg quote post Address this user
Hopefully they do. otherwise you'll have to see if you can get an AW toget any sigs/ sub the books for you. I know I'll be looking to see if there's an AW I can get ahold of for a horror con in July that couple walking dead guests are attending.
Post 11 • IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelations
I'll be attending and will be available to witness signatures. PM me for info.


I did. If CBCS isn't in attendance how do we work it so they get the books and they get returned to me?
Post 12 • IP   flag post
657131 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?