Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Questions

Re-holder, or re-slab?2640

Collector mattness private msg quote post Address this user
Good Grief. I emailed CGC with this same question a couple months ago and I was told that they no longer use Micro-chamber due to the fact that CGC "upgraded" their mylar wells and that it was no longer needed.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector Despain private msg quote post Address this user
I zoomed in and took a better screenshot. You should be able to read it much better. Sorry, I don't take a lot of screenshots and had to figure it out.

According to the email I received from Erin, they still use micro chamber paper inside non-glossy-paged comics.
Post 27 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
There seem to be multiple worlds within the CCG dimension. You just gotta know if you are submitting to Earth1 or Earth2 if you want to know if you get microchamber or not. Its quite simple.
Post 28 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
when one chooses a reholder at CBCS, do they just put it in a new case and you retain the label or does CBCS print you a new label?
Post 29 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
New label. My next submission includes all of my rivet labels to re-holder for that very reason.
Post 30 IP   flag post

COLLECTOR Foghorn_Sam private msg quote post Address this user
Be an innovator and trend setter; just de-slab and leave books raw.
And where can I get some of those "Hot Birds", does anyone have any of those?

Post 31 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Regarding the pop rivet labels...That's too costly to relabel for my OCD. Moving forward, I am.
Post 32 IP   flag post
Collector bennyb86 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
CBCS grades are lower than CGC often because CBCS grades more aggressively and accurately.

THIS. (Not that i'm complaining on some grades but I have to be like on some of my 9.8s, you can't tell me you didn't see that...)
Post 33 IP   flag post
I’m not an ant. I’m a rootin tootin Hornet! Zombie_Head private msg quote post Address this user
Despain I believed you I was just letting everyone know Erin is wrong because I opened one of the new cases and no micro chamber paper. It was just FYI.... unless it has Changed since that book was slabbed in a new case by cgc.
Post 34 IP   flag post
597876 34 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?