CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern Age

GAME: Count to 10!2627

COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
This is like herding cats.
Post 151 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Not mine:


Post 152 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Not mine

Post 153 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Not mine








Post 154 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 155 • IP   flag post


COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Not mine but I'd take it

Post 156 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
What happened to 1.5?
Post 157 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@DarthLego Spidey saves the day!

Post 158 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Not mine:


Post 159 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Is Thor fighting giant Toy Soldiers?
Post 160 • IP   flag post
Joined The Club Steverogers11 private msg quote post Address this user

hard to c. 2.5
Post 161 • IP   flag post
Collector enaz13 private msg quote post Address this user
Happily Mine

Post 162 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Mine


Post 163 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Mine


Post 164 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Mine


Post 165 • IP   flag post
Collector enaz13 private msg quote post Address this user
Mine!

Post 166 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 167 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 168 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
I'm back in at 7.5
Post 169 • IP   flag post
Collector enaz13 private msg quote post Address this user
This is my only asterisk

Post 170 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Mine:


Post 171 • IP   flag post
Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 172 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Mine:


Post 173 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Damn, I always miss the 7.5

Post 174 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Mine:


Post 175 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 176 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Mine:

Post 177 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 178 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Mine:


Post 179 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Not mine:

Post 180 • IP   flag post
657131 220 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?