CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern Age

GAME: Count to 10!2627

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 126 • IP   flag post
Collector Dalkiel private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite I posted a 9.4 before the 9.2.
Post 127 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Mine:


Post 128 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Mine:


Post 129 • IP   flag post
Collector Dalkiel private msg quote post Address this user
Mine
Post 130 • IP   flag post


I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Just put this one up on ebay


Post 131 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Also mine


Post 132 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Mine


Post 133 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Mine


Post 134 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Not mine:

Post 135 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Mine


Post 136 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Mine


Post 137 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user



Mine
Post 138 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user



Mine
Post 139 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Mine


Post 140 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Not mine


Post 141 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Not mine


Post 142 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Not mine


Post 143 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
New grade


Post 144 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Definitely not mine

Post 145 • IP   flag post
Collector ZosoRocks private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
New grade




LOL.....1.472...WOW!!

Is that a special edition grade?

:o)
Post 146 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
New grade




Is that my 4.5?
Post 147 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZosoRocks
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
New grade




LOL.....1.472...WOW!!

Is that a special edition grade?

:o)



LOL!!!!! Indeed!! I think all grading companies should grade at a more granular level.....atleast to the 1000th decimal point! LOL!!
Post 148 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
New grade




Is that my 4.5?


LOL!!! It is indeed!!
Post 149 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Getting back on track, not mine




Post 150 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
This is like herding cats.
Post 151 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Not mine:


Post 152 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Not mine

Post 153 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Not mine








Post 154 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 155 • IP   flag post
657131 220 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?