CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern Age

GAME: Count to 10!2627

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Not mine, but need this one.


Post 101 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Another of mine

Post 102 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
This one's mine:


Post 103 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
I've had that book on my watchlist for ages but I've yet to pull the trigger!
Post 104 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Not mine:


Post 105 • IP   flag post


Collector Watcher private msg quote post Address this user
r we going back up again?
Post 106 • IP   flag post
Collector Watcher private msg quote post Address this user

Post 107 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Yay! I have a few 7.5's but just one 7.0 that I already used up lol

Post 108 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Mine:


Post 109 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo Nice! I think mine is in the 0.5 range lol


Post 110 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Mine:


Post 111 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Mine

Post 112 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Mine:


Post 113 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
mine

Post 114 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Mine, but this is as high as I can go.


Post 115 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo Same here
Post 116 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I don't have a 9.9 but I have another 10 that I own.
Post 117 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
lol we actually need 2 9.9's since we'll be coming back down from your 10

Post 118 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Not mine:


Post 119 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user


I swear I have other books for the game. A bunch of stuff is going into storage because I have an upcoming deployment.
Post 120 • IP   flag post
Collector Dalkiel private msg quote post Address this user

Post 121 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
This should be before the 9.8. Not mine:


Post 122 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Mine:

Post 123 • IP   flag post
Collector Dalkiel private msg quote post Address this user

Post 124 • IP   flag post
Collector Dalkiel private msg quote post Address this user

Post 125 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 126 • IP   flag post
Collector Dalkiel private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite I posted a 9.4 before the 9.2.
Post 127 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Mine:


Post 128 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Mine:


Post 129 • IP   flag post
Collector Dalkiel private msg quote post Address this user
Mine
Post 130 • IP   flag post
657131 220 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?