CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern Age

GAME: Count to 10!2627

PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 26 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 27 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Wow! The train's picking up steam! Anyone have a 6.5? I can jump back in at 7.0
Post 28 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 29 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 30 • IP   flag post


PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 31 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 32 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
I'll be back at 8.5
Post 33 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user

Post 34 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite looks like we crossed posts, I would have waited 🍺
Post 35 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 36 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 37 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@shrewbeer It's alright, I'd much rather have other people post instead of just me posting every other book. Besides, once we hit 10 we'll start counting back down




Also, the CGC 9.5 is optional lol
Post 38 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 39 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user

Post 40 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Ok who's gonna break out the unicorns now
Post 41 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 42 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
one left!
Post 43 • IP   flag post
Collector ZosoRocks private msg quote post Address this user
Has there ever been a 10.0 CBCS grade?
Post 44 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@ZosoRocks Yeah, I think there's a couple in the Featured books page

Huh, guess they must've cycled them out
Post 45 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Not sure about CBCS but the first guy to get a 10.0 from CGC sets up at a local comic show I attend in NJ.
Post 46 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 47 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Post 48 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
It's really neat seeing the condition of the books improve like that!

@dielinfinite




@GAC


@DarthLego


@dielinfinite


@drchaos


@Darkga


@dielinfinite


@martymann


@jrs


@Helric1


@drchaos


@martymann



@drchaos


@martymann


@dielinfinite


@martymann


@drchaos


@shrewbeer


@martymann


@drchaos


@dielinfinite


@drchaos


@shrewbeer


@drchaos


@Studley_Dudley


Great work everyone!

You guys ready to count down? We just had a 10 posted so next up is a 9.9. Remember, no repeats!
Post 49 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 50 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 51 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 52 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
@drchaos lol that clip is awesome
Post 53 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 54 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user

Post 55 • IP   flag post
657131 220 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?