CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedMovies TelevisionPop Culture

The List of Lego2576

COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 176 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Congrats on the BttF variant @DarthLego.

You should give "Rick & Morty" a shot. It's dark, it's twisted, & it's brilliant.

Yes, the humor is occasionally juvenile, but it's smarter than 90% of what's on TV.

Stick with it too, the pilot episode is a little weak.
Post 177 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
All my R&Ms are like 4th or 5th printings LOL but I LOVE THEM
Post 178 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke I'm thinking of picking up the first hardcover. How do the comics compare to the show?
Post 179 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 180 • IP   flag post


COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I've heard that the comic is crazier than the show.
Post 181 • IP   flag post
Collector thpike private msg quote post Address this user
I went through a "blind back issue" box that I previously bought from my old LCS and found the first issue of Sidekick by Straczynski... my god is that twisted. I had just discovered Ten Grand from a reddit gift exchange... my CLZ app is full of new stuff to look for now when I go to the shop or HPB. Oops.
Post 182 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 183 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
@kaptainmyke I'm thinking of picking up the first hardcover. How do the comics compare to the show?


So good. It's like you are reading an episode of the show, This Ricky and Morty are from the C-132 dimension to prevent any storyline conflicts and it's fantastic.
Post 184 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 185 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 186 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 187 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 188 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 189 • IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 190 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 191 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 192 • IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 193 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 194 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 195 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user




Post 196 • IP   flag post
Collector thpike private msg quote post Address this user
I forgot what this thread was for...
Post 197 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Hot damn!
Post 198 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I think the Wonder Woman cosplay might be the most gorgeous variant cover Zenescope has ever produced.
Post 199 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 200 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 201 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 202 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 203 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
CBCS QC Department, you know what happens when you take forever getting my precious books back to me?

You know what happens when you cause my F5 key to wear out?

CBCS QC Department...


Post 204 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
New $5 comics should make the list as they are becoming prevalent.
Post 205 • IP   flag post
657131 789 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.