CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedMovies TelevisionPop Culture

The List of Lego2576

COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 576 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 577 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 578 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
That Batman is SICK brah
Post 579 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Wow. All three of those covers are on another level.
Post 580 • IP   flag post


Suckin' on a chili dog
Outside the Tastee Freez.
RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
How do I get em, where do I get em, who do I give my money to? Giggity
Post 581 • IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by RexMuff
How do I get em, where do I get em, who do I give my money to? Giggity

What he said times 1000!
Post 582 • IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
I told Aspen to stop doing this crap. I think they are trying to make me homeless. If this keeps up o may have to sell a kidney.
Post 583 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Aspen store?
Post 584 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
They will most assuredly be sold on the Aspen Store. Dark Nights: Metal #1 releases August 15th, so I would expect within the next two weeks for this to hit the Aspen Newsletter.
Post 585 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Peter Steigerwald is a master of coloring! I also have a soft spot for connecting covers, I love how he used Batman's cape to bring the three together.
Post 586 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I like his sketches
Post 587 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
I like his sketches

Peter's or Michael's?
Post 588 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
There's a video on the Aspen Facebook of Peter doing an Aspen Mathews sketch for a fan at SDCC.
Post 589 • IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
I seent it. He has always been an amazing colorist but since Turner passed he has become quite the overall artist.
Post 590 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
He also looks like Jerry from The Walking Dead.





Post 591 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Peter's sketches
Post 592 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I just found the original print for that Batman on the Google Machine.


Post 593 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Also found this




and this




I don't know if these have been used on any books before, but I won't be surprised to see them pop up soon.
Post 594 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
If they use that Ivy I hope Peter fixes her right arm proportions. Damn. That's unusual for a Turner piece.
Post 595 • IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
WW is on the cover of Identity Crisis #4
Post 596 • IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 597 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Oh sweet, that just made the list! (No, not the list lol).
Post 598 • IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
There's also the red 2nd print var.if you're in to that kinda thing.
Post 599 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
The poison ivy will likely be used on upcoming sirens
Post 600 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Is DC doing a new run of GCS?
Post 601 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Rumors but too convoluted with movie news on google
Post 602 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Annnd we have our first contender, listed at a hefty 1k 😳

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Superman-Batman-8-CGC-9-8-2017-San-Diego-Michael-Turner-Virgin-Variant-/263112246990?hash=item3d42b646ce%3Ag%3AMv4AAOSw575ZfEKS&_trkparms=pageci%253Ae75f6bee-7477-11e7-9ca3-74dbd18085fd%257Cparentrq%253A8f197e4e15d0aa122234ad78fff9d088%257Ciid%253A3
Post 603 • IP   flag post
Collector mattness private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrewbeer
Annnd we have our first contender, listed at a hefty 1k 😳

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Superman-Batman-8-CGC-9-8-2017-San-Diego-Michael-Turner-Virgin-Variant-/263112246990?hash=item3d42b646ce%3Ag%3AMv4AAOSw575ZfEKS&_trkparms=pageci%253Ae75f6bee-7477-11e7-9ca3-74dbd18085fd%257Cparentrq%253A8f197e4e15d0aa122234ad78fff9d088%257Ciid%253A3



Ridiculous, you can still buy these from the Aspen store, lol
Post 604 • IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego



I want one !
Post 605 • IP   flag post
657131 789 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.