CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedMovies TelevisionPop Culture

The List of Lego2576

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 451 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
I don't wanna interfere with Darth's thread. I goofed posting the question here by mistake.

I'm onto you buddy! You're just trying to make the list!
Post 452 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater
@DarthLego OK, Stubby.

My lightsaber is not small!
Post 453 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
I don't wanna interfere with Darth's thread. I goofed posting the question here by mistake.

I'm onto you buddy! You're just trying to make the list!


Trying not to, actually. šŸ˜†
Post 454 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
If I had a dime for everyone who didn't want to be on my list...


Post 455 • IP   flag post


COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 456 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 457 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 458 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
i like the boobs on harley butter face tho

i like the face on the purple with the nice thigh gap chick butter boobs tho

look at meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Post 459 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I only said that because you made me turn my entire neck and body upside down to look at batman's face, you troll
Post 460 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
After buying 6 original sketches by Jennifer Allyn one thing has been consistent. They always look better in person than in photos.
Post 461 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
i'm just teasing you i like them!
Post 462 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I still haven't found out who bought this piece by RUD oh so many months ago...I will hunt this one till the day I die!




Looks like Jessica Biel too!
Post 463 • IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
After buying 6 original sketches by Jennifer Allyn one thing has been consistent. They always look better in person than in photos.


So, does this...




Post 464 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 465 • IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user

Post 466 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 467 • IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user







Post 468 • IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user

Post 469 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Lol
Post 470 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 471 • IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego



wanted that one and missed out on it
Post 472 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Is that the Huntress in a swim suit?
Post 473 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Hot Gotham Nights!
Post 474 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@VaComicsGuy and I only gave you a 4 month head start too.
Post 475 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 476 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego



Yup.
Post 477 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 478 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I would absolutely die if they renamed his title to "jerry smith" oooooooooooooooooooooooooweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Post 479 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 480 • IP   flag post
657131 789 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.