CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedMovies TelevisionPop Culture

The List of Lego2576

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
zero chill af imo brah
Post 401 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I'm sure it will change back.
#Soon
Post 402 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
At least they didn't make it Doofus Rick.


Post 403 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 404 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I love my new Avatar.
Post 405 • IP   flag post


COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 406 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 407 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 408 • IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
I love my new Avatar.


We know, stubby.
Post 409 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
I love my new Avatar.


We know, stubby.

Hush up and admire my newly acquired original art.
Post 410 • IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
I love my new Avatar.


We know, stubby.

Hush up and admire my newly acquired original art.



Post 411 • IP   flag post
Collector thpike private msg quote post Address this user
I'm sure its somewhere but when did we get the ability to change our titles? I had a long weekend away from the computer... sorry.
Post 412 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego

Hush up and admire my newly acquired short bus to go along with my newly minted lifestyle status quo





Post 413 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user

Post 414 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by thpike
I'm sure its somewhere but when did we get the ability to change our titles? I had a long weekend away from the computer... sorry.


Steve changed a few as a joke. Now it's a whole thing (see Myke's Mr. MeeSeeks thread).
Post 415 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@thpike we can't change them, it's the will of God, or Steve Ricketts.
Post 416 • IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
@DarthLego

What about...

Post 417 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Chuck Norris is my new hero!


Post 418 • IP   flag post
Collector Mef private msg quote post Address this user

Post 419 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 420 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
This lovely cover by Jim Lee arrived today.


Post 421 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 422 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 423 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 424 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user

Post 425 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 426 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 427 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 428 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user




@TrinityComics just posted this to his fb page. Original hand painted piece by Parillo. $1200 graded and yellow labeled. What do you think of that @DarthLego ?
Post 429 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 430 • IP   flag post
657131 789 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.