CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedMovies TelevisionPop Culture

The List of Lego2576

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I waited all week. Bid at the last second, too. Still got sniped because I wasn't willing to pay over $285

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rick-And-Morty-25-Oni-Press-Blank-Variant-Sketch-Signed-Kyle-Starks-CGC-9-8/371989325744?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649
Post 351 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
OMG, I just spotted the Holy Grail of sketch covers...I'm not telling nobody!
Post 352 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
PM! I swear I won't bid.
Post 353 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
There's a better one listed I want now instead haha
Post 354 • IP   flag post
Collector thpike private msg quote post Address this user
How long is your list now Darth? Surely you're keeping track...
Post 355 • IP   flag post


COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Sith Lords don't do book keeping, I have a Twi'lek slave girl for that.
Post 356 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
It grinds my gears when people bid 6 days early. Stop driving up the price you fools!
Post 357 • IP   flag post
Collector thpike private msg quote post Address this user
@DarthLego Sometimes I'll bid something like that if I want to make a decision closer to the time but want it on my radar...but then again we're talking comics I want that are worth probably 1.99 lol
Post 358 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I'm talking about, I spot this dang ol' book sitting at $89, 6 days left man, talking about 5 minutes later $127 man, dang ol' 8 bidders man with 3 and 4 digit feedback I tell you what.
Post 359 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user

Post 360 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
It's now over $200, what is wrong with people?
Post 361 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Who changed my Avatar title to "Use The Force"? Lol
Post 362 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
@SteveRicketts going away gift?
Post 363 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
That's what I'm thinking.
Post 364 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos
@SteveRicketts going away gift?


That was my first thought as well, I've never seen any reg user with a custom one
Post 365 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah, this isn't going to my head one bit. Lol
Post 366 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
@KaptainMyke got "I Like Turtles"
@ConditionFreak got "They're all NM"

Only other ones I've seen so far.
Post 367 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Hahaha
Post 368 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Where is Mykey?
Post 369 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos
@SteveRicketts going away gift?


Going . . . away?
Post 370 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@00slim from being the regular voice of CBCS on the forum.
Post 371 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Ah! I missed the bulletin. I see. Sorry to see him go, but I know there's lots of books waiting to be pressed.
Post 372 • IP   flag post
CBCS Head Grader SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos
@SteveRicketts going away gift?



Post 373 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Steve delivering pancakes and rainbows.
Post 374 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
@Earthshaker01's is hilarious as well 🤣
Post 375 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
I like mine as well, these are hilarious 👌🏻

What a way to go out lol bravo Steve
Post 376 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Wolverine got a cool one too.
Post 377 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user

Post 378 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
On the cgc boards, asking for one was a surefire way of not getting one.
Post 379 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
I lose then..
Post 380 • IP   flag post
657131 789 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.