CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedMovies TelevisionPop Culture

The List of Lego2576

COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Holy Moly,
it does exist!




This is going to need pressing though. 😐
Post 276 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 277 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Another fresh arrival. Stan Sakai!


Post 278 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
The BttF #1 traveled all the way from the UK inside a Nike shoebox, I keed you not!
Post 279 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Just do it. lulz
Post 280 • IP   flag post


COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
It was packed pretty securely inside, but it was too funny. It has an ugly non breaking crease in the lower left corner. Now to decide who shall press this bad boy? I'm hesitant to wait 8 weeks for Steve.
Post 281 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Steve imo
Post 282 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
This be KaptainMyke when he's putting in a best offer on eBay.


Post 283 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
if you only knew


Post 284 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 285 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 286 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
#CBCSBOX


Post 287 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 288 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 289 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 290 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 291 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
cool you got to keep your 9.8
Post 292 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
does it say robert rodriguez variant? let's see the label up close brahhh
Post 293 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
These books look so much better now in CBCS slabs.
Post 294 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
does it say robert rodriguez variant? let's see the label up close brahhh
Post 295 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
This variant was the "Subscription Variant" which is what both CGC and CBCS call it. CBCS did get the label right listing Robert as cover artist , which CGC screwed up.
Post 296 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 297 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
@DarthLego You might want to take a look at THIS: clickable text
Post 298 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego



I want yer book, brah let me have it
Post 299 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
@DarthLego You might want to take a look at THIS: clickable text

Lol, way ahead of ya brah!
Post 300 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Unfortunately I don't have any cash until Friday.
Post 301 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Well, actually, looks like I still have some PayPal cash left over from Space Usagi. Woot!
Post 302 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
so you are already bidding on the supergirl?
Post 303 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I love the simplicity of the sketch i looks effortlessly done, i love it. hope you get it
Post 304 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I usually never place any bid until the last minute.

I'd like that Poison Ivy too, but they are ending too close together and if I win Ivy I might price myself out of Supergirl.
Post 305 • IP   flag post
657131 789 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.