Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Doctor who which doctor do ilook the most li2498

Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDoctor1989
I would move my hands a lot.
Yes, but do you look up at the ceiling and admire all the ductwork, vent pipes and critique the layout of everything when you go to stores or resteraunt? That is my curse that I am obsessed with. Then I start twitching my neck and start bugging out. So, you are not alone my friend.
Post 401 IP   flag post
Collector David_Kent private msg quote post Address this user
Actually I do do that sometimes and like ceilings of restaurants and people are like wtf I always try to look at things that average people wouldn't bat a eye.
Post 402 IP   flag post
I think that's why I like the doctor a lot since I was a kid he would see things examine things that other wouldn't even check it consider.
Post 403 IP   flag post
And a few people who say they are my friends I guess are too weirded out and usually I make the effort to contact them of course they could be super busy I understand that with careers and such.
Post 404 IP   flag post
I don't want to appear desperate so I'll back off of some of them for awhile I still have two that keep in contact.
Post 405 IP   flag post

COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Close friends tend to dwindle as you get older. Too busy with careers and such. Which means most of us are doing this thing called life wrong.
Post 406 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I think you should own being you. Enjoy and embrace being unique because being normal is boring.
Post 407 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
My son has autism and he is 9 years old. It's challenging every day. Just enjoy and embrace the simple things around all of us.
Post 408 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
@TheDoctor1989 People do get pretty caught up in their careers and families and so on. I try to at least keep in touch with texting and we try to get together 3 to 4 times a year. That is also interesting that you and I both like to observe things that no one else would care about. It is also funny how many people could care less about the stuff we like so much like superhero TV shows, comic books, Sci-Fi TV shows. I wonder what makes people like such different types hobbies? For example one person might love Comic books and another person might love hunting.But the 2 people could care less about each others hobbies.
Post 409 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Doctor, besides my family I have only one person I would consider a true friend. Although, I have many acquaintances. That's just a different level of knowing another person to me.

I'll have to define what I consider a true friend. That is the person I could call at 3:00 in the morning and state, "I need help hiding a body." and the person on the other end of the line would state, "I'll be right over." That's true friendship...lol. In other words, they would lay everything on the line for you and you'd do the same in return if it was asked of you.
Post 410 IP   flag post
I don't have any friends. I don't have time for friends. I'm a dad and a husband and that's busy enough for me.
Post 411 IP   flag post
That's awesome kaptain that your son has autism he is I bet a really amazing kid.
Post 412 IP   flag post
Yeah it's hard Brian when someone really criticizes something I really like and say oh this would not happen this is not realistic blah blah I don't care if someone do sent like something I like but to bash it so much I would just prefer hey I'm not into that but it's awesome you are.
Post 413 IP   flag post
Well I'm glad townmateryou have one true friend that is something special I would prefer one true friend then ten or twenty fake onrs
Post 414 IP   flag post
Quote:
Well I'm glad townmateryou have one true friend that is something special I would prefer one true friend then ten or twenty fake onrs

Sure, we all would. A true friend is very hard to come across in life.
Post 415 IP   flag post
I've had loads of fake friends then find out later that they gossip bad things about me.
Post 416 IP   flag post
Like making of fun of me because I'm,nit the term normal.
Post 417 IP   flag post
Quote:
Like making of fun of me because I'm,nit the term normal.

People aren't always fair nor fun to be around. Oh, and take solace in the fact that no one is normal. Those that make fun of you might be looked at as normal but they aren't. More than likely they are unhappy people who do it in attempt to feel better about themselves. The more they do it the bigger the hole inside them gets. They will never be truly happy.
Post 418 IP   flag post
True words townmater
Post 419 IP   flag post
Remember, life is good, and it is better than the alternative.
Post 420 IP   flag post
And I'll let my light shine as the saying goes and enjoy life.
Post 421 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
And I'll let my light shine as the saying goes and enjoy life.

Does that mean you'll be regenerating and requesting a new user name?
Post 422 IP   flag post
No.
Post 423 IP   flag post
I will not change my user name.
Post 424 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips
@TheDoctor1989 People do get pretty caught up in their careers and families and so on. I try to at least keep in touch with texting and we try to get together 3 to 4 times a year. That is also interesting that you and I both like to observe things that no one else would care about. It is also funny how many people could care less about the stuff we like so much like superhero TV shows, comic books, Sci-Fi TV shows. I wonder what makes people like such different types hobbies? For example one person might love Comic books and another person might love hunting.But the 2 people could care less about each others hobbies.

I like comic books and hunting.
Post 425 IP   flag post
So, Hey Mods, when is the Superman thread getting unlocked? There was zero reason to lock it, and we going for a post count record.
Post 426 IP   flag post

Post 427 IP   flag post

Post 428 IP   flag post
Oh, it's the cast of Ocean's 12. Sweet.
Post 429 IP   flag post

Post 430 IP   flag post
597888 999 30