Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Graded

So I was cracking a slab...2434

COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
@DarthLego true I think he means it was a fake print out swaped from a lower grade to higher I assume. Does CGC have the perforation lines on the label lile CBCS?
Post 51 IP   flag post
Collector Johnnylray private msg quote post Address this user
@BigRig what website was that sale/auction on?
Post 52 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Offer up
Post 53 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Does anyone know if cgc reholders comics at conventions, or could tell me if a damaged case would not qualify? I just purchased a comic, but when received the case is damaged (couldn't see it from them photos,wasn't disclosed in the auction discribed). Comic looks undo get and to be the condition graded. I don't believe it was tampered, but would like to know 100% before I send it in for a reholder. Would rather not pay shipping to and from too.
Post 54 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
They do not. You have to mail it in or drop it off at a show to be taken back to Sarasota and reholdered.
Post 55 IP   flag post

COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
CGC doesn't drive around the country with an encapsulation machine. At least not yet anyway.
Post 56 IP   flag post
Collector Despain private msg quote post Address this user
Don't forget that there's a sticker label at the top of the case that is sealed inside. I imagine it would be super difficult to switch it out. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Post 57 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
CGC doesn't drive around the country with an encapsulation machine. At least not yet anyway.

Probably not, but I don't know...I just don't want to spend cash to send it in then more cash to have it shipped back with them telling me it was tampered...I'm assuming they would invoice the one item separately and charge me just to ship the one book back...not worth it. Maybe they'll do a walk in if I'm in the neighborhood...
Post 58 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Despain
Don't forget that there's a sticker label at the top of the case that is sealed inside. I imagine it would be super difficult to switch it out. Correct me if I'm wrong.

The space between the two pieces at the top comes apart easily. Thats where I slip the nail without damaging the case when hanging a book 😁
Post 59 IP   flag post
Collector Despain private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrewbeer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Despain

The space between the two pieces at the top comes apart easily. Thats where I slip the nail without damaging the case when hanging a book 😁

Cool. So is that sticker label at the top easy to remove and replace?
Post 60 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Idk. Never tried taking it out carefully.. next time i crack one things will go a bit differently considering this thread
Post 61 IP   flag post
597870 61 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?