Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Bronze AgeComics Restoration and Conservation

Got a Comic Back Tonite X-Men #582426

Collector ThorneArt private msg quote post Address this user
I just got this back. Little better than I expected.

Post 1 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2 IP   flag post
Joined The Club Steverogers11 private msg quote post Address this user
Cool cover
Post 3 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Nice to see something other than a modern of which, statistically speaking, is a 9.6 or 9.8 93% of the time. This is a grade where the graders actually had to work to establish the appropriate number. Bravo for your submission and grade
Post 4 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
oh I've given them some hard ones to grade too

my Amazing Spider-man 129 is signed by Gerry Conway and Stan Lee. It's a gorgeous 9.4 copy, easily....however there's one small problem: someone wrote singular diagonal lines on some of the pages with a blue ballpoint pen. It does not effect the story. To my surprise I got back a 5.0. *Shrugs*

Post 5 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Oh that's very unfortunate. I was on another thread where someone indirectly was stating missing pages should get qualified and graded as if the missing page was not a defect to be counted in the grade number. I disagreed. 5.0 with those signatures is excellent.
Post 6 IP   flag post
600857 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?