Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies TelevisionPop CultureSignatures

BTTF #1 ZBox Edition, signed by Cast2347

COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
So if I buy this copy I win $5?
Post 26 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I'm implying if I buy it I win the $5.

Post 27 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
MY GOD

DENIED THE OFFER OF $850 HOW DARE THEM

Post 28 IP   flag post
Offer $851
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector Abrowncoat private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
wow I just realized the irony and cool factor of how it's 2015 from the year produced, and coincides with Biff's alternate 2015 plotline in the BTTF 2 movie.

This book actually came out on the exact day Marty was supposed to have traveled to in BTTF 2.
Post 30 IP   flag post

I can't believe how much of a ghost this book is.
Post 31 IP   flag post
yep
Post 32 IP   flag post
It's so rare...even shady Amazon dealers don't have it.

It's so rare...JWKyle's longbox is missing it.
Post 33 IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user
If you want it that bad and have had such a hard time tracking one down, i would buy it....especially if you really did offer him $850; in the grand scheme of things, what is an extra $50 for a book you very clearly are super interested in having in your collection? Its a unique piece and probably only one or two of those in existence at that grade with those signatures. DO IT!!!
Post 34 IP   flag post
Hmmm... that's good advice. this book is "next level" rare. on a related note, I am doing some deep discounts on my high dollar items to scrap up some funds for this... thekaptainmyke on ebay
Post 35 IP   flag post
You owe me $5 @DarthLego
Post 36 IP   flag post

Post 37 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke I'm guessing you bought it?
Post 38 IP   flag post
I had to.

I'm only signed up at the LCS for these 3 titles:
1. TMNT all related, all variants, all spin-offs.
2. Amazing Spider-man regular monthly series, JSC or Ross preferred variants
3. Back to the Future all related, and spin-offs.

Plus, to me, the cultural significance of this book, it's existence, the date it was printed and put forth into publication (10/15/2015), and the fact that Biff and cast signed it, Fox and LLoyd are next to impossible to get autographs, all the leg work is done, etc.

Back to the Future: The Game on ps3 was coincidentally the first platinum trophy I earned on PlayStation network (psn id: kaptainmyke) 114 platinums and counting

and lastly, the rarity of this book! I have seen 3 for sale. Ever. 2 were on ebay in the UK once recently in January and both less than $30 each. You had to have a zbox subscription, and the code for the back to the future variant comic book to be included in that said month's BTTF special zbox edition subscription package. Most people complained upon receiving the free "regular comic" and trashed them or disregarded them in the first place.
Post 39 IP   flag post
If you ever see another one surface let me know.
Post 40 IP   flag post
i have an auto subscribe on ebay ringer for sure
Post 41 IP   flag post
She's home now.

I am hoping to obtain signatures from:
Flea, Billy Zane, Elizabeth Shue, Bob Gale, and Robert Zemekis, and Stephen Spielberg.

More photos and info here: clickable text
Post 42 IP   flag post
Collector ZosoRocks private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
You won't find a copy of this variant anywhere. I've been looking for 2 years.

You give up too easy....*smiles*.....

I've looked for things, for up to 30 years....and finally found them.

Patience is my friend, especially since I live in the moment.

:o)
Post 43 IP   flag post
I find this book to be extremely culturally significant and the hands that touched it. One of the best trilogies ever made, hands down.
Post 44 IP   flag post
1.21 Gigawatts
Post 45 IP   flag post
Fun Fact: Go to O'REILLY Auto parts website and search for part number 121G.
Post 46 IP   flag post
HA! I thought you were trolling me but you sir are correct!

http://www.oreillyauto.com/flux-capacitor.html
Post 47 IP   flag post
Collector ZosoRocks private msg quote post Address this user
Nice!! "Out of Stock"

I'm not sure they ever had stock......*smiles*.....

Fake news!!

LOL
Post 48 IP   flag post
597965 48 23
This topic is archived. Start new topic?