Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies TelevisionPop CultureQuestions

Reviews of IRON FIST coming in, not good...2304

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan510
the glaring one is in the comics the company is Rand-Meachum and not just Rand. Which I feel is an important distinction since Harold Meachum and Wendell Rand were partners...calling it just Rand makes it seem like everyone just worked for Danny's father.

I have wondered as I watched the show "why is it just called Rand if there are other partners?"
Post 76 IP   flag post
Collector Logan510 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan510
the glaring one is in the comics the company is Rand-Meachum and not just Rand. Which I feel is an important distinction since Harold Meachum and Wendell Rand were partners...calling it just Rand makes it seem like everyone just worked for Danny's father.

I have wondered as I watched the show "why is it just called Rand if there are other partners?"

Some of the stuff only makes sense because they're trying to tie in all the Marvel Netflix shows together, which I don't have a huge problem with.

Some stuff like it being called just Rand is a head scratcher.
Post 77 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke

Spoilers ahead for those who care.

1) The tablet: It was in a safe, I can let that one slide.

2) Big Bad Boss Man: Cutting his head off post mortem before the police arrived would have raised too many questions. (don't know how they all escaped jail as it is) Cremation was smart, destroys his body, nothing to come back.

3) You might be onto something...that was a lot of blood...however when Big Bad Boss Man died he took like a whole day or more to come back, the first time he died he was dead long enough for the whole family to have a funeral.
Post 78 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
@kaptainmyke

Spoilers ahead for those who care.

1) Safe's aren't shock proof. Fire/water/smoke/security only.

2) Cremation is still not chopping the head off.

3) I'm not sure time is a factor to this healing ability. Plus, he DID have a drug addiction treatment from Gao's successor...maybe that's what activated it?
Post 79 IP   flag post
Cremation is chopping off every cell in the body.

Remember is power wasn't not dying, it was reanimating after death. He's not like a vampire from the hit CW show Supernatural (cheap pops ) where the coup de gras has to be delivered to cause death.
Post 80 IP   flag post

Alright I will allow it.

But the tablet is total bologna! Writers swung and missed
Post 81 IP   flag post
What if the tablet was made by Stark Enterprise?
Post 82 IP   flag post
Yeah, and? How'd that work for iron patriot? Lol too soon? Trololololol
Post 83 IP   flag post
The Iron Patriot had a prototype suit stolen from Stark and falsely claimed as government property. It clearly wasn't production ready.
Post 84 IP   flag post
did it not have upgrades in the last 10 years imho?
Post 85 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
did it not have upgrades in the last 10 years imho?

Does Apple upgrade Jailbroken iPhones?
Post 86 IP   flag post
Collector no1lufcfan private msg quote post Address this user
I’m probably one of the few that like ALL the Marvel Netflix shows.

I don’t take them that seriously for acting/direction/etc etc I just enjoy them.

Just bizzed through Iron Fist Luke Cage and JJ in the last few weeks and both me and “er in doors” liked them.

Love DD btw
Post 87 IP   flag post
597883 87 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?