Membership Questions2249

Collector Mathyus_42 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
@Mathyus_42 That's really wierd.

I know right... lol
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
Has anyone earned points yet and is it displayed on your dashboard?
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector ZosoRocks private msg quote post Address this user
Hmmmm.....mine shows to be two different dates.....

Membership
Bronze
Dec 13, 2016

FedEx Account
-
UPS Account
-
Post 28 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Wait a dang ol minute man! I just realized mine is wrong too. Mine says Jun 4, but I didn't sign up for Bronze until July 1. Jun 4 is when I joined the forum.
Post 29 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattness
I have a few questions about the membership programs. If anyone knows the answers I'd appreciate it, otherwise I'll try and reach out to CBCS.

I just signed up for the bronze package and:

1) Shouldn't I receive an email saying welcome or thank you or the very least a confirmation of sign up? It was $100!

2) Is it an automatic charge every year or do I manually re-sign up?

3) Can I use my three free fast passes for pressing?

4) If I don't use all my perks will they roll over into the next year?

Thanks!

1) Yes, I have our developers looking into it.

2) You have to manually re-sign.

3) No, sorry. Just grading.

4) Perks being the free submissions/free fast pass, no, those do not roll over. Perks being your earned points for submissions, yes, once they are working they will not expire.

And to head off the next question, the points are in development and will be offered as soon as possible. Points will be back dated to include all submissions made while you had an active Bronze, Silver, or Gold membership.
Post 30 IP   flag post

Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
And to head off the next question, the points are in development and will be offered as soon as possible. Points will be back dated to include all submissions made while you had an active Bronze, Silver, or Gold membership.

@SteveRicketts, are there going to be points for dealer accounts in the first or future rollouts of the points system?
Post 31 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanHicks
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts

@SteveRicketts, are there going to be points for dealer accounts in the first or future rollouts of the points system?

Nothing is currently in the works.
Post 32 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
Wait a dang ol minute man! I just realized mine is wrong too. Mine says Jun 4, but I didn't sign up for Bronze until July 1. Jun 4 is when I joined the forum.

At least I am not the only one having issues.
Post 33 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@SteveRicketts - Hate to complain, but...

If we have to manually resign-up for membership, it would be nice if we could easily find out the actual date we joined.

Also, that date would be important for our "Phantom" e-coupons, which according to you, will expire. Of course, we have no way to keep track of how many coupons we have used and/or have left (or when they expire).

We have also accumulated "Phantom" points that appear nowhere on our Dashboard. And no one knows when we could use them (not yet), or even how we could use them with the current system.

I know things take time, but most of us who signed up right away are probably near our renewal dates, so we have been waiting around a year for these things.

New labels (at least the newer new ones), special limited edition sets, and new services like Raw Grade and in-house pressing get headlines and attract new customers. That's great, but don't forget the promises that have been made to existing customers over the last two years or so that we are still waiting for.
Post 34 IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
Time and money. I'm sure they are programming as fast as they can with their budget. I just imagine a completion date for these things in 2018 and then you'll stress less.
Post 35 IP   flag post
Collector CopperAgeKids private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo

If we have to manually resign-up for membership, it would be nice if we could easily find out the actual date we joined.

Also, that date would be important for our "Phantom" e-coupons, which according to you, will expire. Of course, we have no way to keep track of how many coupons we have used and/or have left (or when they expire).

We have also accumulated "Phantom" points that appear nowhere on our Dashboard. And no one knows when we could use them (not yet), or even how we could use them with the current system.

I know things take time, but most of us who signed up right away are probably near our renewal dates, so we have been waiting around a year for these things.

New labels (at least the newer new ones), special limited edition sets, and new services like Raw Grade and in-house pressing get headlines and attract new customers. That's great, but don't forget the promises that have been made to existing customers over the last two years or so that we are still waiting for.

I think you would be better suited addressing your concerns about the "Phantom Points" and other membership questions to CBCS's Customer Service Department, and not towards Steve Ricketts.

Ricketts works as CBCS's head presser and also as a grader, if I am not mistaken.He does field questions on this forum but really, with the amoubt of books he must have to press, surely his hands are tied.
Post 36 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo

The points are currently in development. I hate to keep using the word "soon," but they really will go live soon. Points are the #1 priority in development right now and will be finished before any other projects are started.

Once points rolls out, expect a lot of things following on it's heels.
Post 37 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@CopperAgeKids - Steve just responded to a similar question regarding membership on this thread, so why would I ask someone else?
Post 38 IP   flag post
@SteveRicketts - Thanks for the response.
Post 39 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Steve Ricketts typed that response with both hands tied behind his back too.
Post 40 IP   flag post
Not sure who to thank, but my membership date has been fixed.
Post 41 IP   flag post
600703 41 16
This topic is archived. Start new topic?