CBCS Turnaround Update 2/27/20172232

CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
#CBCScomics #turnaroundupdate

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Any turnaround times on pressings?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Sblumberjack private msg quote post Address this user
I just got an email that my books are being graded. This is the first time I've done this. Its very exciting.
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Wolverine private msg quote post Address this user
So if the book is in Quality Control has it been graded and is waIting to be slabbed?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector wrecks_official private msg quote post Address this user
I submitted a witnessed autographed book on February 20th and have yet to receive an email stating my book was in cbcs's hands to be graded. Is this normal, or should I be worried?
Post 5 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@wrecks_official was it submitted under your account or through a witnesses account? If it is under your account you should be able to see it on your dashboard. Sometimes email updates get lost in the shuffle.
Post 6 IP   flag post
It was done under my email. I've emailed cbcs once with no response. The witness has heard anything either.
Post 7 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Grading time-line update:
According to my Dashboard, 14 SA books that I mailed (2-day Priority) on January 13th (the last eligible day for the holiday discount) just entered the grading phase. That means it's time to submit another batch!
Post 8 IP   flag post
My stuff was sent on the 20th. Nothing on my dashboard and no response from cbcs email.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecks_official
My stuff was sent on the 20th. Nothing on my dashboard and no response from cbcs email.

I was told by customer service that your email was replied to.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Hmm, that's weird. I haven't got anything. How do I talk to customer service?
Post 11 IP   flag post
All good now! Thanks Steve!
Post 12 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Wolverine private msg quote post Address this user
How about my book? Was put in the vault on the 1st of February, been processing ever since
Post 13 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine
How about my book? Was put in the vault on the 1st of February, been processing ever since

Click on the invoice number in your dashboard to get the status.
It's currently in QC.
Post 14 IP   flag post
My dashboard doesn't show anything, is that because I submitted via a 3rd party? Is there a way for me to see what stage my submissions are at?
Post 15 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
I submitted my 2 batches of comics (currently in the safe waiting for grading) that arrived at CBCS on two different dates. A third batch is on its way. All batches were sent via third party. Will my two batches (that are currently in the safe) be shipped together? Or will each batch be shipped separately?
Post 16 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sblumberjack
My dashboard doesn't show anything, is that because I submitted via a 3rd party? Is there a way for me to see what stage my submissions are at?

Correct. My understanding is that because your books came via a third party, the only way to get updates is to contact customer service. That has been my experience and what I've been told.
Post 17 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sblumberjack
I just got an email that my books are being graded. This is the first time I've done this. Its very exciting.

I remember my first time. I was so nervous too! I was hoping for 9.8s! Lol!!!!!!!!!
Post 18 IP   flag post
True that. The 3rd party told me the turn around would be 30 days but it looks like it's going to be a bit longer than that which is fine. Had I known I would have submitted more issues though. It is exciting to think about what the grade is going to be. Thanks for the feedback on my posts.
Post 19 IP   flag post
Just got an email from the 3rd party that my cbcs submission is "on its eay home". As soon as I get it I'll post a box opening vid.
Post 20 IP   flag post
Collector Revelations private msg quote post Address this user
I shipped mine on 1/13 as well. My orders were moved to the safe 01/19, but they haven't even hit grading yet.
Post 21 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
In case anyone is interested in wait times on pressing...My comics were received on 1/17...I added pressing to the invoice...they just were moved to the vault a few days ago...approximately 8 weeks to press.
Post 22 IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
Could we pretty please get a turnaround update? It's been 2 weeks. Sorry to bug you all.
Post 23 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@KingNampa - The 14 SA books that I submitted in January (received 01/15 or 16 I believe), had been in QC for the last few days, and I was just notified they went into shipping today. Hope that helps - they were not pressed and were Consumer and Expanded tiers.
Post 24 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
No update this week??
Post 25 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Posted on the Facebook page:

Post 26 IP   flag post
The 14 SA books that I have been updating everyone on have shipped. That order is no longer listed as an Open Order, but is listed under my Order History. Unfortunately, none of the books appear under the heading for My Comics. I was able to check the grades by using this trick: go to the Search feature for comics and type in your order number followed by -001 and so on. Grades were pretty close to what I anticipated, but I got burned on another X-Men (#16) that was found to be trimmed (trying to look on the bright side, at least it got a 9.2). Since my X-Men #14 was also found to be trimmed on a prior submission, I am going to guess that I bought both books from the same unscrupulous dealer (30+ years ago, probably in Boston). That's almost exactly 9 weeks from receipt to shipped out.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector jrs private msg quote post Address this user
Sent my books in 1/13 priority mail and patiently waiting for an update on the dashboard. Sent in one modern and the rest silver age. All I need now is for the word "processing" to change to "grading."
Post 28 IP   flag post
598061 28 28
This topic is archived. Start new topic?