Post 676 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_SigS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedOne1944
Quote:

Really Like this nice looking She-Hulk! It was the only one that hadn't been scribbled on

lol Not yet, anyway.

Seriously, congratulations on the collection you have going.

I do understand the popularity and appeal signed books have to collectors, as a purest though, its just not for me. As for the She-Hulk......... NO!!! Don't do it!

Out
John
Post 677 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Lastly, I think, I finally own Kirby art. This is a Sky Masters insert used for when Newspapers ran full Sunday strips. KIRBY and, I believe, Ayers.

Post 678 IP   flag post
My latest Conan Addition. I guess all good things must come to an end.

Ive been having excellent success obtaining nice high grade Conan books as of late, but this book has ended my streak of good luck. It also proves once again how deceiving Scans and Photos can be when trying to access the condition of comic books. Lots of surface issues with the book were fairly undetectable in the photos. It was an Ebay auction book claiming "High Grade" 8.5.

The seller had many other Conan Books of interest to me, but I have learned to test a few sample books before going all in with sellers you have never dealt with before. I took a chance on this one for 5 bucks, Which I suppose is a small price to pay to find out I won't be purchasing any more books from this seller. A filler book for now. #26 remains on my wantlist.

Post 679 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Really Like this nice looking She-Hulk! It was the only one that hadn't been scribbled on

lol Not yet, anyway.

Seriously, congratulations on the collection you have going.

I do understand the popularity and appeal signed books have to collectors, as a purest though, its just not for me. As for the She-Hulk......... NO!!! Don't do it!

Out
John

Thanks. The Avengers 1 completes my Avengers 1-300 run. Now to think about completing my ASM 1-300 with ASM 1 and 3. Not as easy
Post 680 IP   flag post

Thanks. The Avengers 1 completes my Avengers 1-300 run. Now to think about completing my ASM 1-300 with ASM 1 and 3. Not as easy

Outstanding accomplishment on the Avengers Run!

Many of the Early ASM issues are beyond my financial reach, Name 1-10, 14

Good Luck with your quest!

Out
John
Post 681 IP   flag post
Collector farseer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
OK.... It has arrived! So I obviously was unable to resist obtaining me some Savage Sword of Conan.

No Sense starting anywhere other than the beginning

The Vallejo Cover is just so friggin Awesome!

And here is the book in my proprietary "Cyber Slab"

At this time Im not really trying to complete a run of Savage Sword, but I am most definitely
looking to pick and choose some of these outstanding covers.

The Next one I have in my sights is, Savage Sword of Conan #10 featuring another Kick Ass Boris Vallejo Cover! Unfortunately I seem to have depleted my Comic book funds as of late. Now I have to go and buy something stupid like flooring for my daughters room, or food etc..

Out
John

That is a very nice looking copy. I have one myself that I'm waiting to get slabbed by CBCS. I'm hoping it can grade out as nice as yours.
Post 682 IP   flag post
Collector AndyRexia private msg quote post Address this user
Daredevil fighting a Hand ninja by Stefano Landini. Size is A3. Turnaround time was a couple months. I contacted him directly on Facebook. Stefano has been drawing the Legacy issues of Daredevil and I love his work. He was very easy to communicate with and sent progress pictures. I am extremely happy with the results.

Doctor Strange #180. Gene Colan cover with Eternity? Yes please.

Post 683 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 684 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
I remember my Elementary school had the bottom one in our library. I checked it out twice in a row, so pleased they had a comic book!

The Librarian pulled me aside, asking if I had problems at home. I assured her I just loved Spuder-Man.
Post 685 IP   flag post
Oh yeah, I forgot these.

Jack the Lantern: Ghosts #3 pg 19 Tim Vigil

Post 686 IP   flag post
Lobo #5 pg 7
Val Semeiks and John Dell

Post 687 IP   flag post
Some more Tim Vigil.
Faust 777: Claire and The Wrath of Man.

And a 1992 Wondercon sketch of Venom (with a 6-legged spider. Oops) signed by Vigil and writer David Quinn.

Post 688 IP   flag post
Primal Forces #14 pg 14-15

Post 689 IP   flag post
Jemm: Son of Saturn #9 pg 10 Gene Colan

Post 690 IP   flag post
Scored a small stack of some great unpublished art ('Crossover') by Deathlok creator, the late Rich Buckler. Fortunately I found them before the prices jumped, much to the chagrin of the seller- But kudos to Anthony Snyder for standing behind the listed prices .

Post 691 IP   flag post
Collector AndyRexia private msg quote post Address this user
John Romita Sr. Venom headsketch. eBay purchase. I reached out to Spencer Beck who reached out to Romita and confirmed this is an authentic piece. This one will be getting framed.
Post 692 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke nice haul. What’s the story?
Post 693 IP   flag post
Collector HammitChris private msg quote post Address this user
Just got this commission done by Jeff West Studios. It’s a mashup of Stranger Things and Star Wars! Hoping to get a witnesses signature of Millie Bobby Brown at some point and a verified signature for Jeff West, the artist!

Post 694 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Devil Dinosaur #1 Newsstand edition from 1978

Also listed a few other over in the golden age thread https://forum.cbcscomics.com/topic/19/page/55/the-golden-age-of-comics/#1369

Post 695 IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user

My LCS is having a sale and it's Gold/Silver collection is 30% off so I grabbed one of each.
Post 696 IP   flag post
Collector bige31 private msg quote post Address this user

Just got this today. Really excited about this one.
Post 697 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by farseer
Quote:
OK.... It has arrived! So I obviously was unable to resist obtaining me some Savage Sword of Conan.

No Sense starting anywhere other than the beginning

The Vallejo Cover is just so friggin Awesome!

And here is the book in my proprietary "Cyber Slab"

At this time Im not really trying to complete a run of Savage Sword, but I am most definitely
looking to pick and choose some of these outstanding covers.

The Next one I have in my sights is, Savage Sword of Conan #10 featuring another Kick Ass Boris Vallejo Cover! Unfortunately I seem to have depleted my Comic book funds as of late. Now I have to go and buy something stupid like flooring for my daughters room, or food etc..

Out
John

That is a very nice looking copy. I have one myself that I'm waiting to get slabbed by CBCS. I'm hoping it can grade out as nice as yours.

Thanks for the kind words! It's an awesome book! Good Luck on your Submisson.
Post 698 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Editing. Sending better pictures later. Uhhgg!
Post 699 IP   flag post
Editing
Post 700 IP   flag post
Edit. Uuhhhg
Post 701 IP   flag post
Collector RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
👍@BrianGreensnips , love that X-Men #35
Post 702 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips
I just realized my photos are real dark. I will try re posting some better ones later.I would actually like to delete them but I do not know if it is possible from the edit option. Any one know if it can be done?

I think you have 24 hours to edit the post, including add/delete photos...

I was wondering why you were taking these picture in the fog...or through a fish tank...
Post 703 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogio
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips
I just realized my photos are real dark. I will try re posting some better ones later.I would actually like to delete them but I do not know if it is possible from the edit option. Any one know if it can be done?

I think you have 24 hours to edit the post, including add/delete photos...

I was wondering why you were taking these picture in the fog...or through a fish tank...
Post 704 IP   flag post
Collector RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
Hippie Haze?
Post 705 IP   flag post
600848 999 30