CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

2025-2026 NFL Week 15 Picks and Discussion22113

I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
That wasn't a Rams TD. It wasn't even a catch! They finally showed the right angle after the review showing the receiver was still bobbling the ball while on his back, sliding out of bounds.
Post 26 • IP   flag post
Collector Surf75 private msg quote post Address this user
Damn, it was close. Hawks win. Good game but not enough.
Post 27 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
I am not going to make it through the Cowboys/Vikings game, so here's the board after the 3pm games. @Lonestar is looking pretty good at this point!


Post 28 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
I'm coming for you @lonestar!
Post 29 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Damn. I needed one more td.
Post 30 • IP   flag post


Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
The intended tie breaker didn't. Both SOSA and @Lonestar picked up 11 wins and were both one point off the MNF score.

@Lonestar carries the overall into Week 16.


Post 31 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 32 • IP   flag post
657131 32 7
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.