CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

2025-2026 NFL Week 15 Picks and Discussion22113

Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
This is going to be a very interesting week.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user




Post 3 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5 • IP   flag post
Miss Chanandler Bong jake private msg quote post Address this user
Tampa Bay. Thanks!
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Collector ShallaBal private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7 • IP   flag post
Collector Surf75 private msg quote post Address this user
Bucs
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
Bucs tonight.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user

Post 10 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 11 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Bucs for tonight
Post 12 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Tampa tonight. I'll get the rest later.
Post 13 • IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user

Post 14 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
Frankly, that was pathetic!


Post 15 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 16 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 17 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 18 • IP   flag post
Collector Surf75 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by figment
Frankly, that was pathetic!


It was disgusting. It's spoiler season.


Post 19 • IP   flag post
Miss Chanandler Bong jake private msg quote post Address this user

Post 20 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Uh oh
Buffalo Bills are COMING
Post 21 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
Here he is in warm ups. Might be last pic of him upright.

Post 22 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
@PhantomEwan that's not a defense I would want my first game back against.
It's alright he's getting compensated well.
Post 23 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
He actually looked good in warm ups. But it’s easy when you aren’t getting hit.
Post 24 • IP   flag post
Collector Surf75 private msg quote post Address this user
Colts DEFENSE is out here!! Let's go!
Post 25 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
That wasn't a Rams TD. It wasn't even a catch! They finally showed the right angle after the review showing the receiver was still bobbling the ball while on his back, sliding out of bounds.
Post 26 • IP   flag post
Collector Surf75 private msg quote post Address this user
Damn, it was close. Hawks win. Good game but not enough.
Post 27 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
I am not going to make it through the Cowboys/Vikings game, so here's the board after the 3pm games. @Lonestar is looking pretty good at this point!


Post 28 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
I'm coming for you @lonestar!
Post 29 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Damn. I needed one more td.
Post 30 • IP   flag post
657131 32 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.