CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Ask questions here without starting a new thread 2023 - part VI22084

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders - I would think it would be a stretch to believe that the Stan Lee autograph could get verified again.
Post 176 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I don't know. It's still a verified signature. It's not as though you are buying a signed raw copy on eBay or off the forum.
Post 177 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Why are almost all of Marvel's early villains green?
Post 178 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Money, dirty money.
Post 179 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
That turns your hands black, not your costume green.
Post 180 • IP   flag post


We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
The root of all evil is green
Post 181 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by figment
Comic Book Spinner Racks?

(As to what should Dr. Watson put in that small room. Old news I know, but I am somewhat behind the times.)

Here you go. The finished room.











Post 182 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
The root of all evil is green

The LOVE of money is the root of all evil.
Post 183 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Any suggestions on where I can find a set of the Alex Ross Timeless Hero variant covers?
Post 184 • IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by figment
Comic Book Spinner Racks?

(As to what should Dr. Watson put in that small room. Old news I know, but I am somewhat behind the times.)

Here you go. The finished room.













Where can one rent this mountainous comic villa?
Post 185 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Will @HeinzDad be out of the CBCS pokey when the lights get turned out on the forum? What are the betting odds on in pokey/out of pokey?
Post 186 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Any suggestions on where I can find a set of the Alex Ross Timeless Hero variant covers?
which ones do you need? I have a few.
Post 187 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Any suggestions on where I can find a set of the Alex Ross Timeless Hero variant covers?
which ones do you need? I have a few.

I'm not sure just yet. I have three different deals in the works at the moment. I appreciate the offer, though.
Post 188 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Any thoughts of this forum page being taken over to live on? Maybe by another name? I have no idea what the cost would be? Member funded maybe???
Post 189 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
Any thoughts of this forum page being taken over to live on? Maybe by another name? I have no idea what the cost would be? Member funded maybe???

The Collector Syndicate is already member funded. I don't see a need to reinvent the wheel.
Post 190 • IP   flag post
657131 190 15
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.