CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

OT; What are you eating/cooking part 6.21971

I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Brown sugar pecan bread pudding and chili. Yee-haw!



That had to be one helluva night.

I didn't wake up constipated, if that's what you're wondering.
Post 176 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson is that Five Alarm Chili?
Post 177 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
No. I don't like spicy food so hot that it hurts to eat it. That's not my thing.
Post 178 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
No. I don't like spicy food so hot that it hurts to eat it. That's not my thing.
That's my kind of spice!
Post 179 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
the moment the spice moves from adding flavor to adding just heat, I'm out. My perfect flavour/heat ratio is Tobasco sauce. A little heat but the flavor is front and center.
Post 180 • IP   flag post


I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user



This is the first time I've had pork chops in years. I think I'm going to start making them monthly.
Post 181 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Black beans and rice


Post 182 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders



This is the first time I've had pork chops in years. I think I'm going to start making them monthly.

Or even Bi-Weekly 😁
Post 183 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Italian Wine Biscuits/Cookies

Before baking:


After:


On the Rack:

Post 184 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Butthole cookies.
Post 185 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Pecan waffle.


Post 186 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Brown sugar pecan bread pudding and chili. Yee-haw!



That had to be one helluva night.

I didn't wake up constipated, if that's what you're wondering.

LOL,..no, actually I was thinking the opposite.
Post 187 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Orange chicken

Post 188 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Crispy beef tacos.


Post 189 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Crispy beef tacos.


What kinda salsa you using?
Post 190 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I gave two bananas away yesterday because I let them sit in the banana bowl until they had passed the point of enjoyment.

So, what do I buy at the grocery store this morning? You guessed it, more sacrificial bananas.


Post 191 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson - If the bananas start to get a little too soft, it's time to make banana bread!
Post 192 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah, I have googled two banana banana bread recipes and banana muffin recipes time and again.

It has lead me to discover that I really don't like banana baked goods, even if you throw in some oatmeal and coconut.
Post 193 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by starlord
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Crispy beef tacos.


What kinda salsa you using?
Taco on the left is Marie Sharps hot garlic, center is La Victoria, right is regular Pace.
Post 194 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Yeah, I have googled two banana banana bread recipes and banana muffin recipes time and again.

It has lead me to discover that I really don't like banana baked goods, even if you throw in some oatmeal and coconut.

Maybe inquire on the CGC boards if anyone has a good Banana bread recipe 😁
Post 195 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbolton
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Yeah, I have googled two banana banana bread recipes and banana muffin recipes time and again.

It has lead me to discover that I really don't like banana baked goods, even if you throw in some oatmeal and coconut.

Maybe inquire on the CGC boards if anyone has a good Banana bread recipe 😁

If I wanted an AI response, I'd just ask ChatGPT. It's easier to access than the cgc boards.
Post 196 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
CGC has perfected the banana recipe.
Post 197 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
My attempt at Beef Stroganoff. Edible, but it definitely needs improvement/refinement.


Post 198 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I've made that before. The key points are make sure you have quality egg noodles. No Dollar store brands.

Next is a tasty gravy for the beef to simmer in and get tender. Salt, pepper, thyme, and maybe a little rosemary are your friends. Also brown and season your meat before you put it in the gravy to simmer.

You probably know all of this already. So, I apologize if I'm being bossy.
Post 199 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Two pumpkin pecan pies at one time. The first one at Christmas was less than stellar, so I went back to my trusted pumpkin pie recipe, split that filling in half, and made two pecan toppings. Let's hope these are as good as they look.


Post 200 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Crispy beef tacos.



Look at you with your fancy taco girdles. Never seen that before. That quesadilla looks pretty good as well.
Post 201 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Look at you with your fancy taco girdles.


I had one of those when I was at Poquito Mas yesterday. With the amount of tacos I eat at home I'm not sure why I never thought of getting one for myself. I'm not gonna get the measly 3 taco holder though, I'm more of a 5 taco guy.
Post 202 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Taco girdles are game changers
Post 203 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Do they do anything other than just hold the taco shell?
Post 204 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
I think they have a elite model that plays mariachi music while you eat your tacos.
Post 205 • IP   flag post
657131 389 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.