CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

OT; What are you eating/cooking part 6.21971

I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
Sloppy Joe anyone?




Post 151 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Looking forward to dinner tonight.




Post 152 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 153 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders

what kind of beans you got in there @flanders?
Charro?
Post 154 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmccoy74
what kind of beans you got in there @flanders?
Charro?


Unsalted black beans to go with the unsalted tortilla chips. I've gotta do what I can to keep the sodium low for my kidneys.
Post 155 • IP   flag post


I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user















This was the best of multiple photos my midget mother took of me. She has trouble using a cellphone. In her defense she's in her 80s.
Post 156 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Pizza night!

Before:



After:





I pre-heated the oven to 450 degrees F, but I think 475 degrees would have been better.
Post 157 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
not this!!!


Post 158 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
My version of Tuscan white bean soup with fresh rolls.


Post 159 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Shrimp Pad Thai and crab Rangoon.


Post 160 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
My wife did some serious baking.

Post 161 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Pumpkin pecan pie cooling for tomorrow. Once it's cool, I can put it in a fancy pie dish.


Post 162 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Does anyone else have seven “fish” dishes (and other stuff) on Christmas Eve?












Post 163 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Christmas breakfast at ihop



Post 164 • IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders Damn, I am so jelly. All the Big Boy in GR closed down.
Post 165 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Brown sugar pecan bread pudding and chili. Yee-haw!


Post 166 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
My wife made French Canadian meat pie:




and I made smashed broccoli:


Post 167 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
@Rbolton I made it with some brioche rolls that I bought but never used. Oh, my sweet Jesus. Talk about good.
Post 168 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
@Rbolton I made it with some brioche rolls that I bought but never used. Oh, my sweet Jesus. Talk about good.

I bet!! My sister used to always make her bread pudding with croissants.
Post 169 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Sooo....much....leftover Turkey!!
Open faced turkey sandwich...and a tiny bit of gravy?


Post 170 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Wings, fries, green beans, and leftover broccoli (covered in cheese).


Post 171 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user




Post 172 • IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user

We started off the evening with boursin stuffed mushrooms.
Post 173 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Just some Hors d'oeuvres

Post 174 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Brown sugar pecan bread pudding and chili. Yee-haw!



That had to be one helluva night.
Post 175 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Brown sugar pecan bread pudding and chili. Yee-haw!



That had to be one helluva night.

I didn't wake up constipated, if that's what you're wondering.
Post 176 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson is that Five Alarm Chili?
Post 177 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
No. I don't like spicy food so hot that it hurts to eat it. That's not my thing.
Post 178 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
No. I don't like spicy food so hot that it hurts to eat it. That's not my thing.
That's my kind of spice!
Post 179 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
the moment the spice moves from adding flavor to adding just heat, I'm out. My perfect flavour/heat ratio is Tobasco sauce. A little heat but the flavor is front and center.
Post 180 • IP   flag post
657131 389 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.