CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

OT; What are you eating/cooking part 6.21971

I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks, everyone. I appreciate it.
Post 126 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Happy birthday!
Post 127 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Happy Birthday @DrWatson !!
Post 128 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Smoked Trout
and Perch (Lake Erie)




Post 129 • IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
There's isn't any ice on the lakes yet, is there?
Post 130 • IP   flag post


I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Gaard - We’re starting to get some ice along the shorelines of smaller ponds on colder nights/mornings. Then the temperature goes up to the high 30’s or low 40’s, so it melts. Last year was the best ice we have had in RI (for ice fishing) in the last 15+ years.
Post 131 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Penne with vodka sauce and garlic bread.


Post 132 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Great minds.

Mary Berry's parma ham and pimento penne.


Post 133 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
My first time having turkey nachos. With all the other toppings I couldn't tell the difference.


Post 134 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaard
There's isn't any ice on the lakes yet, is there?

Nahhh...nothing yet.
When I was a kid Lake Erie would freeze enough that people would walk or drive to the US...even drive a decent way out to fish, not in recent times though
Post 135 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Pinto beans that have cooked all day with bits of ham and cornbread made fresh from scratch.


Post 136 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Made turkey soup with the last of the leftovers, plus some fresh rolls.


Post 137 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Pinto beans that have cooked all day with bits of ham and cornbread made fresh from scratch.



Now your talking!
I could eat a heaping plate of pinto beans.
And the cornbread! No butter on top though
Post 138 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I don't butter my cornbread either, but I do use half a stick when baking it.
Post 139 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Two banana and one blueberry bread.


Post 140 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Pizza (with Italian Surf & Turf toppings)!




Post 141 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Chicken pot pie casserole with a cornbread topping.


Post 142 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Chicken pot pie casserole with a cornbread topping.

That's a new one on me. How many times have you made this?

Coming from you I'm sure it was tasty.
Post 143 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Four or five. I usually bake the cornbread right on top, but since I had some left over, I just crumbled it up and sprinkled it on top.
Post 144 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
If you have never done a crock pot jam before, I highly recommend it.

Post 145 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
These things are great.


Post 146 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 147 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 148 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Sloppy Joe anyone?


Post 149 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Wait for it…. 😀
Post 150 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
Sloppy Joe anyone?




Post 151 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Looking forward to dinner tonight.




Post 152 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 153 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders

what kind of beans you got in there @flanders?
Charro?
Post 154 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmccoy74
what kind of beans you got in there @flanders?
Charro?


Unsalted black beans to go with the unsalted tortilla chips. I've gotta do what I can to keep the sodium low for my kidneys.
Post 155 • IP   flag post
657131 389 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.