CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

OT; What are you eating/cooking part 6.21971

I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
The boys over at CS probably think it doesn’t belong. Alas.


If there's room for a health & fitness thread, this will be welcome with open arms and mouths.

All of these thread topics are in the Clubhouse forum.
Post 376 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
The boys over at CS probably think it doesn’t belong. Alas.


If there's room for a health & fitness thread, this will be welcome with open arms and mouths.

All of these thread topics are in the Clubhouse forum.
I haven’t stumbled across that one yet. I thought the guy was being sarcastic. I’d say that’s all that I don’t like about CS, there is so much a guy just can’t find things.
Post 377 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
I also have a hard time navigating it.
Post 378 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
The boys over at CS probably think it doesn’t belong. Alas.


If there's room for a health & fitness thread, this will be welcome with open arms and mouths.

All of these thread topics are in the Clubhouse forum.
I haven’t stumbled across that one yet. I thought the guy was being sarcastic. I’d say that’s all that I don’t like about CS, there is so much a guy just can’t find things.

It's a the bottom of the forums list.
Post 379 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbolton
I also have a hard time navigating it.

You'll get the hang of it. It's the way chat boards are really supposed to be designed.
Post 380 • IP   flag post


I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
I’m going to miss this thread the most. The boys over at CS probably think it doesn’t belong. Alas.

They have this one:

clickable text

Or we could open a new “What are you eating” thread there.
Post 381 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Before baking:


After:

Post 382 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
That looks a lot like pimento cheese.
Post 383 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Pizza





One went so fast, I didn’t get a chance to take a picture.

Post 384 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Ed, did you buy the AF 15?
Post 385 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad - Do you mean Keld’s ASM #1? No, that book is out of my tax bracket, Brian.
Post 386 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
And at the end, there was cheesecake.


Post 387 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
And muffins!


Post 388 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Lunar ginger bread cookies, so what, suspend me.
Post 389 • IP   flag post
657131 389 14
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.