CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

OT; What are you eating/cooking part 6.21971

We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips
@HeinzDad were is Detroit Beach Pizzeria? Looks like a good amount of cheese.
exit 15 off I-75. Furthest north Monroe exit. 2 miles east off 75. It is extra cheese though.
Post 276 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson - I almost always change/modify recipes when I try making something new, so I decided to add a little color to the dish. Sometimes I add things, and sometimes I take out things that I don’t particularly care for and substitute something I like better.
Post 277 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user

Post 278 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Because of @HeinzDad’s post, I made pizza last night.


Post 279 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@DrWatson - I almost always change/modify recipes when I try making something new, so I decided to add a little color to the dish. Sometimes I add things, and sometimes I take out things that I don’t particularly care for and substitute something I like better.

You turned chicken and dumplings into chicken soup, Edward.
Post 280 • IP   flag post


We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user




Post 281 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I'm not that ambitious.
Post 282 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
I'm not that ambitious.
My wife did it. Otherwise I agree with you.
Post 283 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Burrito Pie. Basically what you find inside a burrito topped with a cornbread crust sprinkled with cheese.




Similar to a tamale pie, if anyone remembers those.
Post 284 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson that looks and sounds delish!!!
Post 285 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@DrWatson that looks and sounds delish!!!


I was thinking the opposite. I gave 3 votes only because I'm polite.
Post 286 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@DrWatson that looks and sounds delish!!!


I was thinking the opposite. I gave 3 votes only because I'm polite.

I'm not calling you a dick because I'm being polite.
Post 287 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Italian Sliced meats with Swiss cheese on a croissant with corn chips and a gouda/pepper dip and chocolate milk.


Post 288 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Is that croissant hardy enough to handle all that meat?
Post 289 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
My wife asked me the same exact question about my boxers 😁
Post 290 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
My wife decided to make pasta today.

The machine:



Fresh pasta on the drying rack:



Cooked and ready to eat - delicious!

Post 291 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Jr loves pasta of any type Ed. Baking cookies has been a hobby of her’s for a couple years and I keep telling her how close she is to making her own noodles.
Post 292 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo we use the exact same machine, I don’t make pasta as often as my wife would like.
Post 293 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I don't have the patience for it.
Post 294 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Made a lemon cheesecake a couple of days ago.


Post 295 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user

Post 296 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Chicken spinach artichoke dip.


Post 297 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Fish and chips. I'm too full for the clam chowder and need to save room for cake.


Post 298 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Ken's is one of the best bottle dressings.

Still haven't found a bottled tartar sauce that's worth a piss. I always have to make my own.
Post 299 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
PB&J French toast.


Post 300 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
poached egg, salt & pepper on toast.


Post 301 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I see your poached egg on toast and raise you homemade sausage biscuits with gravy.


Post 302 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson Looks great!! 🍽
Post 303 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
I see your poached egg on toast and raise you homemade sausage biscuits with gravy.


I want!
Post 304 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I tried a new recipe today that I saw in a YouTube video for a dish they called Big Mac Casserole. It actually tasted really good!

Hot out of the oven:



And on your plate ready to eat:

Post 305 • IP   flag post
657131 389 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.