Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by D84
Maybe nobody won?

orrrr maybe everyone won
Post 151 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user

My first #CBCSBox unboxing. Enjoy! Will post pics in a separate thread.
Post 152 IP   flag post
Collector Gabriel85301 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
They might push it back and do two winners next month if they are too busy.

Yeah, my bill for next month is gonna be super huge. :/
Post 153 IP   flag post
Episode 6, Filmed Today..

Post 154 IP   flag post
Episode 7, Filmed Today
Post 155 IP   flag post

Collector Jeremy_K private msg quote post Address this user
Post 156 IP   flag post
Collector Jeremy_K private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel85301
Quote:

Yeah, my bill for next month is gonna be super huge. :/
3 winners? is this still a thing?
Post 157 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy_K
Quote:
Quote:

I been gone for quite a bit. So who won?
Post 158 IP   flag post
Collector Kaleljll private msg quote post Address this user
I don't know if this is still going on but I received my comics yesterday. Going to wait and make an unboxing video soon. For now it's sitting in my living room.

Post 159 IP   flag post
Collector Brandon private msg quote post Address this user

Super stoked for the awesome books I got back and to enter the contest.
Post 160 IP   flag post

Here is my unboxing video.
Post 161 IP   flag post
Collector DEFnub private msg quote post Address this user
I just received a book yesterday and there's scratches on the plastic and some debris in the case is this normal?

Post 162 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFnub
I just received a book yesterday and there's scratches on the plastic and some debris in the case is this normal?

That scratching is not normal. I would call customer service.
Post 163 IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy_K
Quote:
Quote:

I been gone for quite a bit. So who won?

No one. There hasn't been a winner of the #CBCSBOX contest since June 2017 when @dielinfinite won.
Post 164 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaleljll
Quote:

So I called the customer service number and they gave me an email address customerservicr@cbcs.com does that sound normal? They also told me it would take 3days to contact me? It sounds like there blowing me off.
Post 165 IP   flag post
Collector Despain private msg quote post Address this user
I can't speak for everyone's experience, but it is "normal" for me. Two of my cases were scuffed pretty bad like yours. I was told by one member to use scratch remover on the scuff marks. It turned out the scuffs are on the inside of the cases! I was looking at one of my scuffed cases recently and also noticed that there is a small crack at the bottom of the case that I had not noticed before and there's also a small human hair inside the case located on the back of the case at the label. The case also has some small brown particles inside the case. I've not submitted anything else to CBCS to be graded since.

Quote:

Post 166 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

So I called the customer service number and they gave me an email address customerservicr@cbcs.com does that sound normal? They also told me it would take 3days to contact me? It sounds like there blowing me off.

If they gave you that email address, then yes, they’re blowing you off. If they gave you customerservice@cbcs.com then no.

Unfortunately, Customer Service took a big hit when Zack left the company a while back and it has never really recovered. Previously, tou could send CBCS an email and you were pretty much guaranteed a response the next morning that took care of most, if not all your concerns.

Since Zack left, it’s been much more difficult to get a response via email. I’ve only gotten a response maybe two or three times out of several emails. Most of the time now, I just prefer to call since it you have a better chance of working out your issue with a person on the phone than tou are to get a reaponse from an email
Post 167 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

If they gave you that email address, then yes, they’re blowing you off. If they gave you customerservice@cbcs.com then no.

Unfortunately, Customer Service took a big hit when Zack left the company a while back and it has never really recovered. Previously, tou could send CBCS an email and you were pretty much guaranteed a response the next morning that took care of most, if not all your concerns.

Since Zack left, it’s been much more difficult to get a response via email. I’ve only gotten a response maybe two or three times out of several emails. Most of the time now, I just prefer to call since it you have a better chance of working out your issue with a person on the phone than tou are to get a reaponse from an email

Thank you for the info I appreciate it! I was able to talk to a rep and there fixing all damages to the case. I just mailed it today they said roughly 3 weeks for turnaround.
Post 168 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Despain
I can't speak for everyone's experience, but it is "normal" for me. Two of my cases were scuffed pretty bad like yours. I was told by one member to use scratch remover on the scuff marks. It turned out the scuffs are on the inside of the cases! I was looking at one of my scuffed cases recently and also noticed that there is a small crack at the bottom of the case that I had not noticed before and there's also a small human hair inside the case located on the back of the case at the label. The case also has some small brown particles inside the case. I've not submitted anything else to CBCS to be graded since.

Quote:

Man that's terrible I'd be pissed. I spoke with someone at cbcs and I'll be getting it back in 3 weeks. Hopefully when it returns I can do a proper unboxing of the book
Post 169 IP   flag post
I got 73 books on that way. I wonder if I should start Season 2, Episode 1 or if the #CBCSBox promotion has been phased out.
Post 170 IP   flag post
Quote:
I got 73 books on that way. I wonder if I should start Season 2, Episode 1 or if the #CBCSBox promotion has been phased out.

I think you should do it anyway. I would like to see what you get back.
Post 171 IP   flag post
Collector Mondoscious private msg quote post Address this user
@Gabriel85301 it might be phased or they are doing something different, because I just received my 11 books from September 2017 and the slaps books are not ship in there CBCS promotion box. just a head up the books that I got back were ship in bubble wrap.
Post 172 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondoscious
@Gabriel85301 it might be phased or they are doing something different, because I just received my 11 books from September 2017 and the slaps books are not ship in there CBCS promotion box. just a head up the books that I got back were ship in bubble wrap.

That's the word on the forums of what people have been saying.
Good Reference is: https://forum.cbcscomics.com/topic/5138/page/2/bottleneck/#44

3 boxes should arrive monday equaling about 77 lbs.
Post 173 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

I think you should do it anyway. I would like to see what you get back.

I'll start unboxing soon.

Post 174 IP   flag post
Season 2, Episode 1 (Ep. #008)

Post 175 IP   flag post
Season 2, Episode 2 (#009)

Post 176 IP   flag post
Just noticed that I received one of my 9.8s has a HUGE CRACK ON IT
I send it back and e-mail Customer Care right?

Post 177 IP   flag post
Last video of the day.

Season Two, Episode #3 (Episode #010)

Post 178 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Gabriel85301 - Thanks for the shout out Cruzzer, and thanks for sharing the unboxing vids. You are the King of Ms. Marvel! I can’t wait to see how you are going to display your collection in your Carol Danvers shrine room. Remember, if you enjoy doing something, do it more often!
Ed
Post 179 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Since I am not tech-savvy like you Generation X collectors, here’s my low tech unboxing. The actual comics will be posted on the thread where you show your 9.0 or higher books.

Post 180 IP   flag post
600857 180 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?