CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

New To Your Collection #1921918

Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user



I picked up a nice slab stand up holder at the show today. I also ordered a Batman and a Giant X-Men one which I will pick up at the next show.
Post 201 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Most recent acquisition:


Post 202 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user




Post 203 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user




Post 204 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
I watched this....




made me buy this...




Happy to have it back in my collection.
Post 205 • IP   flag post


KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user








Post 206 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
I scrolled up from the bottom and after the first comic I said to myself, this is definitely a @zdoes post.
Post 207 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
@zdoes10 I have a few of those



Post 208 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user



Post 209 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user



Post 210 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@sportshort Happy birthday!!
Post 211 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWeeB1967
@sportshort Happy birthday!!


Thank you, very kind.
Post 212 • IP   flag post
My Chihuahua is watching me in case I do something cool. ICConquest private msg quote post Address this user
@sportshort Yeah Happy Birthday!
Post 213 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@sportshort happy birthday!


Post 214 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Happy Birthday @sportshort


Post 215 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
@ICConquest @flanders @drmccoy74

You guys are like the brothers I never wanted but was glad to have.

Thank you for the well wishes.
Post 216 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
@sportshort happy birthday!
Post 217 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@sportshort Happy Birthday bud!!! I hope you had an awesome day!!
Post 218 • IP   flag post
I wonder what was on page 12? andy49 private msg quote post Address this user
happy b-day!
Post 219 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
@lawguy1977 @GAC @andy49

Thani you all for the kind words.
Post 220 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Ruben Studdard says Happy BDay Rubin!


Post 221 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
@sportshort Happy Birthday and many more to come.
Post 222 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
@DWeeB1967 and @sportshort Happy birthday! Yesterday was my daughters birthday


Post 223 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
@sportshort have you ever heard of a place called Carlos O'Brien's, Delia's Grinders or Bull 'n' Mouth that used to be near RCC?
Post 224 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad @zdoes10 @OGJackster
Thanks Party People!
Post 225 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
@DWeeB1967

Happy birthday!!!
Post 226 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
@sportshort have you ever heard of a place called Carlos O'Brien's, Delia's Grinders or Bull 'n' Mouth that used to be near RCC?


I’ve eaten at Carlos O’Briens and Delia’s grinders, I don’t remember seeing the last one. I went to Delia’s grinders right before the pandemic. Not sure if it’s still there.
Post 227 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportshort
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
@sportshort have you ever heard of a place called Carlos O'Brien's, Delia's Grinders or Bull 'n' Mouth that used to be near RCC?


I’ve eaten at Carlos O’Briens and Delia’s grinders, I don’t remember seeing the last one. I went to Delia’s grinders right before the pandemic. Not sure if it’s still there.


I lived in Sunnymead (Moreno Valley) back in the 80’s. Bull ‘n’ Mouth was a bar where I met my wife lol!
Post 228 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster @sportshort Thanks, guys.
Post 229 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportshort
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
@sportshort have you ever heard of a place called Carlos O'Brien's, Delia's Grinders or Bull 'n' Mouth that used to be near RCC?


I’ve eaten at Carlos O’Briens and Delia’s grinders, I don’t remember seeing the last one. I went to Delia’s grinders right before the pandemic. Not sure if it’s still there.


I lived in Sunnymead (Moreno Valley) back in the 80’s. Bull ‘n’ Mouth was a bar where I met my wife lol!


At least something good came out of Moreno Valley

LOL!
Post 230 • IP   flag post
657131 559 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.