CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

New To Your Collection #1921918

I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 476 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
On my MCS wish list.
Post 477 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC - The profanity is not really hidden if you know where to look.
Post 478 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo Yup....right above Zabu's butt.
Post 479 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
I love finding these in VG/FN or better!





Post 480 • IP   flag post


How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Finally upgraded my copy.


Post 481 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by figment
I love finding these in VG/FN or better!







You got a issue 1?




Shop has a almost complete run, but not all vg from memory
Post 482 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user









Post 483 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Normally, I’d wait until I got the book in-hand to share, but I’m pretty excited about this one.

It popped up on the bay last night & I quickly pulled the trigger. I’ve been searching for a high grade copy of this for what I thought was an embarrassing long time.

Then again, apparently, the highest grade for #1 on either census is currently a 9.0.



Post 484 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@00slim - Nice Happy Birthday pick-up, Ryan! Enjoy your day.
Post 485 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross
You got a issue 1?


The #1 was one of the earliest ones on the list.


Post 486 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
@00slim - Happy Birthday!!
Post 487 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
@00slim Happy Birthday!
Post 488 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@00slim happy birthday!
Post 489 • IP   flag post
My Chihuahua is watching me in case I do something cool. ICConquest private msg quote post Address this user
@00slim Happy Birthday 🎂🎁🎈!
Post 490 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@00slim Happy B-Day G! Word!
Post 491 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo @sportshort @lawguy1977 @flanders @ICConquest @GAC

Thanks, guys.
Post 492 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user
@00slim Happy Birthday!
Post 493 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@00slim Happy birthday!!
Post 494 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
Picked up a couple new Harvey file sets: Little Audrey 1959-1960 complete and this absolutely gorgeous file set collecting the March 1966 issues.




















































Post 495 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you Bronte!

Post 496 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
recent pick up.


Post 497 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
A lateral move upgrade:


Post 498 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user








Post 499 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user













Post 500 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user













Post 501 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user













Post 502 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user













Post 503 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user













Post 504 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
At this point, I think Doctor Octopus is my least favorite. There aren't any tentacles. Without a couple of tentacles in the background, he's just Doctor Fat Ass.
Post 505 • IP   flag post
657131 559 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.