CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver AgePop Culture

Out Of Context Member Quotes219

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos


he's done it too many times...they'll fall right out.
Post 201 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by verbogyrater
Rimming...its good!
Post 202 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrewbeer
@BrianGreensnips your pits are better than mine.
Post 203 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNampa
I would sleep with them in my bed for one night before sending them back


You sure you can handle all 3 at once? LOL
Post 204 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
@BigRig if you do you best hide it from the woman, she'll probably try to eat it.
Post 205 • IP   flag post


COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Bazinga!
Post 206 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki666666
Should i get Vader to sign my Vader?
Post 207 • IP   flag post
Collector Mef private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWKyle
Going to get you some Man-Thing for your anniversary congratulations. Although the reverse flash could be a nice birthday or Christmas present down the road


No editing required lol
Post 208 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWKyle
I passed on it. It's too big and I'm not sure where I would put it.
Post 209 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
@kaptainmyke What's is the monetary value of my Rodriguez? iyo
Post 210 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
that's not how this works
Post 211 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 212 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 213 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
Listen up, troopers and bounty hunters! Our fugitive has been on the run for ninety hours. Your fugitive's name is @BigRig's Package. Go get him.
Post 214 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
@BigRig's Package was the best package I've ever received.
Post 215 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
. Your fugitive's name is @BigRig's Package. Go get him.
Post 216 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Foghorn_Sam private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrewbeer
idk that much about old racks
Post 217 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
u guys don't even wanna know what i did tonite
Post 218 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Ha
Post 219 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWKyle
It's too big and I'm not sure where I would put it.
Post 220 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@shrewbeer see post 209
Post 221 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
ahh lol you beat me to it.
Post 222 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mef
Would it blow your mind to know I'm already inside...
Post 223 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluespeyer
Thus far 5 tops, 5 bottoms. Keep em coming. Will reveal in the morning
Post 224 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogio
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthshaker01
Are we not supposed to talk about the elephant in the room? That's one hairy leg.


That's no leg...
Post 225 • IP   flag post
Moderators handing out titles: Boom. Roasted. Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
The J and R look "off" to me, and so does Dan's D.
Post 226 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
give us your llength in millimeters and in inches if possible


Some people use inches. I guess some people use millimeters too 😳
Post 227 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
i hate u
Post 228 • IP   flag post
I’m not sure they know they’re taking one for the team. Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
(don't tell the wife it's small...she already thinks it takes up too much space!)
Post 229 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion
SHE wins, cause she looks hot lol


If you look closely at the first picture you can see her beaver.
Post 230 • IP   flag post
657131 235 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?