CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver AgePop Culture

Out Of Context Member Quotes219

Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
Could go both ways.
Post 176 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 177 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips
Gave you a thumb.
Post 178 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
ooooooo good one
Post 179 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
It's a judgment call ... but penetration or other hardcore scenes...
Post 180 • IP   flag post


I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Did I win?
Post 181 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
you guys wanna see my plumbus?
Post 182 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
you guys wanna see my plumbus?


Edit: @BigRig, you win this time!
Post 183 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
you can see all angles of my plumbus in all its wonderful glory
Post 184 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
you guys wanna see my plumbus?

here's six photos so you can see all angles of my plumbus in all its wonderful glory
Post 185 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
late to the party
Post 186 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
nah it's too big


Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
I'd get a lifesized one


I hate you guys
Post 187 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke I know, and you all made the list for beating me to it.
Post 188 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
#1 brah
Post 189 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke you are officially the first double lister. That's a record.
Post 190 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
nah it's too big, too cartoony, too weird
Post 191 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
point at the end really sells that one
Post 192 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
I want JWKyle's Longbox.
Post 193 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
You do not want to get caught in a restroom with king jellybean
Post 194 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakernaught
He's so hot right now
Post 195 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atakmunky7

We're saving that honor for the lucky B&N employee that you whip it out on!
Post 196 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWKyle
Myke Your box is going to be bigger.
Post 197 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkga
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWKyle
Myke Your box is going to be bigger.


Is that after you pack it good?
Post 198 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
i want my box packed tioght
Post 199 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos
his weapon transitions and reloads were beautiful.
Post 200 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos


he's done it too many times...they'll fall right out.
Post 201 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by verbogyrater
Rimming...its good!
Post 202 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrewbeer
@BrianGreensnips your pits are better than mine.
Post 203 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNampa
I would sleep with them in my bed for one night before sending them back


You sure you can handle all 3 at once? LOL
Post 204 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
@BigRig if you do you best hide it from the woman, she'll probably try to eat it.
Post 205 • IP   flag post
657131 235 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?