CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver AgePop Culture

Out Of Context Member Quotes219

Collector thpike private msg quote post Address this user
Jaysis lol
Post 151 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by conditionfreak


So the following night I set a live catch trap I have, with some wiener meat in it.
Post 152 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Good one imo 😂
Post 153 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts

It's on our bucket list, but it's a huge
Post 154 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Yuge
Post 155 • IP   flag post


Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by conditionfreak

And I want to say that this isn't the first time I have given someone a happy ending.


yusssssssss
Post 156 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
If I hadn't dropped $150 Friday on this young lady, I might have done another one.

You guys are slacking!
Post 157 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir High Lord KaptainMyke, I Esquire



"the back too, which is why there's a gaping hole in the rear"


Post 158 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
That is seriously annoying! I hate having to weed through items that have zero to do with what I'm looking for.
Post 159 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
Buy it! It's gonna be Yuge!
Post 160 • IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos
Quote:
Originally Posted by conditionfreak

And I want to say that this isn't the first time I have given someone a happy ending.


yusssssssss


That's funny
Post 161 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDoctor1989
Should I morph Tyler with my face?
Post 162 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Hahahahahha.


Post 163 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke


I agree, it's starting to look less enticing now as it slowly rises.

Post 164 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
tts syndrome up the plumbus imo
Post 165 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
@shrewbeer ahhh, this is so hard!
Post 166 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
That took long enough.
Post 167 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
That took long enough.
Post 168 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
that should be double points imo
Post 169 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
that should be double points imo
Post 170 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
ooooooo good one
Post 171 • IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
ooooooo good one
Post 172 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
ooooooo good one
Post 173 • IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
ooooooo good one
Post 174 • IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
And you got that for only $45?
Post 175 • IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
Could go both ways.
Post 176 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 177 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips
Gave you a thumb.
Post 178 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
ooooooo good one
Post 179 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
It's a judgment call ... but penetration or other hardcore scenes...
Post 180 • IP   flag post
657131 235 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?