CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver AgePop Culture

Out Of Context Member Quotes219

COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips
Ahh, Room to grow. I like it.
Post 126 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
If anyone ever comes across the new owner... please tell them that I'd like ...it from them.
Post 127 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mef
Who knows BONE?
Post 128 • IP   flag post
Collector Mef private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mef
Who knows BONE?
Turns out @kaptainmyke was familiar enough with BONE to help me out.
Post 129 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
oh i know how to Bone quite well actually
Post 130 • IP   flag post


I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
oh i know how to Bone quite well actually
Post 131 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_AM_IRON_MAN
her husband is beating dudes off all the time
Post 132 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke damn you and your fast internet. Lol
Post 133 • IP   flag post
Collector I_AM_IRON_MAN private msg quote post Address this user
I see it as a badge of honour, thanks.
Post 134 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
I like yer drawers, brah
Post 135 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by conditionfreak
I only went into it a few inches .
Post 136 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
I didn't know Kirby had it in him.
Post 137 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDoctor1989
I do have some Matt Smith in my face,
Post 138 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 139 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyThoughts
Me personally, I slide my hand across, pushing the air up, then I score the flap with my fingernail...
Post 140 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke

Use a q-tip and a VERY small amount and lightly rub in a circular motion until the substance is removed.
Post 141 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Jackpot
Post 142 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
We should have someone tally up the most quotes and declare winner
Post 143 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke probably you
Post 144 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips
I would like to see Sex Criminals.
Post 145 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CopperAgeKids
Tight is good.
Post 146 • IP   flag post
Collector Despain private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxbladder
However, if you are in what is going to make a profit why take front end when back end can be far more profitable.
Post 147 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
It's not a bad deal but it's a lot of money. It doesn't sound like he wants to go lower and yet I don't want to pressure him either too hard
Post 148 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Classic KaptainMyke ladies and gentlemen.
Post 149 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 150 • IP   flag post
Collector thpike private msg quote post Address this user
Jaysis lol
Post 151 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by conditionfreak


So the following night I set a live catch trap I have, with some wiener meat in it.
Post 152 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Good one imo 😂
Post 153 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts

It's on our bucket list, but it's a huge
Post 154 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Yuge
Post 155 • IP   flag post
657131 235 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?