CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver AgePop Culture

Out Of Context Member Quotes219

Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLS_Comics
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_SigS
I'll take it


LOL
A lot of us around here are randy like that.
Post 51 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I'm Randy 24/7. No seriously, that's my name.
Post 52 • IP   flag post
Collector The_Curmudgeon private msg quote post Address this user
Darth Randy?
Post 53 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Curmudgeon
Darth Randy?


Darthlego of that! You'll go blind!
Post 54 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_SigS
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Curmudgeon
Darth Randy?


Darthlego of that! You'll go blind!


LOL
Post 55 • IP   flag post


COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 56 • IP   flag post
Collector The_Curmudgeon private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by conditionfreak
I did find some more of these in my box
Post 57 • IP   flag post
Collector The_Curmudgeon private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by huskershawn69
Had to let the dog out
Post 58 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
so beautiful... why do you tease me
Post 59 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by conditionfreak

What does he have to do with ghosts? Or riding? Everyone rides something.
Post 60 • IP   flag post
Collector The_Curmudgeon private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by reggieb
So this and one more will work for me.
Post 61 • IP   flag post
Collector The_Curmudgeon private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniofett
Do you know of any cheaper one? $30 each seems steep.
Post 62 • IP   flag post
Collector The_Curmudgeon private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZosoRocks
I'm with you, in your camp.
Post 63 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
... think I'm nuts. I might be. Haven't officially been tested.
Post 64 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattness
whoa, 15? She looks mid twenties to me.....thanks for letting me.
Post 65 • IP   flag post
Collector The_Curmudgeon private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themaxx35
Maybe on a slow weekend I'll pull out...
Post 66 • IP   flag post
Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Curmudgeon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themaxx35
Maybe on a slow weekend I'll pull out...

This was bound to happen eventually.
Post 67 • IP   flag post
Collector FrankCastle129 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidTheDavid
I'm working a poll station. Easy, easy.
Post 68 • IP   flag post
Collector The_Curmudgeon private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpiercy
B&D
Post 69 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
I like boobs. And Turtles. You can quote me on that.
Post 70 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego

Scared balls now.
Post 71 • IP   flag post
Collector antoniofett private msg quote post Address this user

Post 72 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrewbeer
Never actually used Mike but when I have ... I was impressed with what he had
Post 73 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLS_Comics
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrewbeer
Never actually used Mike but when I have ... I was impressed with what he had


lmfao!
Post 74 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
It doesn't count if you have to alter the quote.
Post 75 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
I'm always gettin haters up in my flapjacks.
Post 76 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrewbeer
I have a few I can throw up, will do so later when I have access to my books
Post 77 • IP   flag post
Collector Odins_Raven private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego



Classic Rando
Post 78 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNampa
Yell at me


]
Post 79 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicdey
Stan's a stud. Been a stud for 50+ years.

I don't mind a clean well placed...



Sorry *slightly altered, just had to delete a sentence in between 🤣
Post 80 • IP   flag post
657131 235 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?