CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Weekly Cover Contest 462 - RIP Jim Shooter21841

I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Tie Ballgame
Post 26 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
The cover with the most three stars wins.
Post 27 • IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross
The cover with the most three stars wins.


Do we win a "No Prize"?
Post 28 • IP   flag post
Collector Reelgee private msg quote post Address this user
guys is it too late to vote
Post 29 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafel
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross
The cover with the most three stars wins.


Do we win a "No Prize"?


Every win is a 'No prize'.
Post 30 • IP   flag post


I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
This week’s winner with 15 votes, including 4 first-place votes is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom74152


Congratulations!
Post 31 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Congrats!!
Post 32 • IP   flag post
Whenever you have a monkey riding a horse, I'm in. Tom74152 private msg quote post Address this user
Oh crap.
Post 33 • IP   flag post
657131 33 8
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.